Chill Thingz

When we got into the room (my room, ik i fucked up in the earlier chapter and got confused and forgot this was taking place at her house) we started chilling and eating from the food we decided to postmates. We heard a knock on my bedroom door and Avani got up to get it.
Avani - Oh hey....Y/n it's Mattia and his friends.

Mattia - Hey uhm...could we come in? Everyone else downstairs left and we were bored and didn't wanna leave. And plus i dont think you've met my friends yet.

Y/n - Yeah sure sounds fun.....

I may noy have met his friends yet I've seen them when i was scrolling to tiktok. They seemed a lot like my friends back home which I liked. But let's meet themm.
(Look dem up)

(There's Kairi Consentino, Alvaro Romero, Roshaun Diah, Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rozario)

Y/n - Hey guyssss im y/n and welcome to my room ig.

Kai - Thanks ma'am.

Y/n - ma'am? You adorable shorty

Kai: Shawty Bae Asf YKTFV (iykyk)

Tia - That lady was on some shit bro but it was hilarious ngl

Then all of a sudden Roshaun pulls out a wig from his bag. I give him a confused look then Mattia speaks up.

Tia - Meet Roshauna

He says with a slight chuckle. I stop focusing on Roshauna and just examine Mattia. He was really tall seeing as im a little shorter than Kairi. (In this story Mattia has good hair and not a fucked up haircut) He has really nice hair that frames his face perfectly.

I keep on examining all the boys but im brought back into reality from a snap in my face.

Rosh - You good?

Tia - Yeah you've been out for like 5 minutes

Y/n - Yeah im fine im okay just....just uhm lock the door?

Kai - Okay.....?

After Kairi locks the door we sit down and decide to play truth or drink (ty husband for the idea). Surprisingly Mattia had alcohol🤔.

Tia - okay y/n you first. What's your biggest secret?

I slept with 2 boys in a matter of two days and im staying away from them bc im afraid that they'll hate me for being so stupid. But i wasn't gonna tell them that

Vani - Y/n?

Y/n - Oh uh...... I was asked for a 3way once....

I lied. That's the first thing that came to mind. I mean i wasn't lying i was back in Indiana....

Y/n - okay avani....hanging out with anyone lately?

I said with a wink

Vani - Yeah actually....you guys know Anthony?

My heart dropped...it couldn't possibly be.....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit thank you guys for 5 fucking thousand reads😯. You guys are amazing and Ily💟😍😘❤. Also go read my friends book (Nouflove80)
Also add my snap if you wanna vibe or give ideas

Sc: sadie.bernard

Thank you guys for being so supprtive of me and I'll try to upload more frequently.

Love you guys❤

-Sadie
(Also if you add my snap just tell me you're from here...bai✌🏻😏✌🏻)