Oh Shii-

Standing there in the doorway was Anthony.

He looked me in my face. Payton pulled out and I started to throw my clothes on.

Ant: Wow y/-

Y/n: Stop.

Ant: You're really hopping from one to the next?

Payton looked at me while getting dress then back at Anthony with a confused look.

Payt: What?

Anthony had a grin grow on his face. This wasn't gonna end well. I rushed to fix myself and tried to rush Payton.

Y/n: Payton come on.

Payt: Anthony what'd you say?

Ant: You don't know?

Y/n: Payt just come o-

Payt: Know what Anthony?

Anthony looked me before looking back at Payton.

Ant: Stores. I thought I saw you guys keep hopping in and out of stores.

Payton looked at me with a confused look. He looked at Anthony. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the dressing room and go towards the cash register. I pay for the suit and we rush out and go to Zumies.

Anthony looked at me as I was shopping. I decided on buying the pink thrasher hoodie with roses, and a bunch of other things. He kept on trying to talk to Jaden. Ik what he was trying to do. Payton kept asking me if I was ok, and I was debating on telling him. I felt like I could trust him, but I didn't wanna get to close. Because if I do ik im gonna have. A touch decision in the end.

We finally get home and everyone starts getting their swimsuits on. I ordered hella food and drinks cause why not. As I was walking to get a drink, Jaden comes behind me, along with Payton, and Anthony.

Shit. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Jaden: Y-
Y/n: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. For creating drama. For ruining friendships. 
Anthony: y/n liste-
Payton: Whats she talking about??

Jaden and Anthony glare at each other, before turning to look at me.

Y/n: If no one's gonna say it can I?
Payt: Say what?
Jaden: Wait I'll say it-
Ant: no let me-
Payt: JUST SAY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE! I DONT CARE WHO SAYS IT!

Everyone turns and looks in our direction. It started getting to harder to breath, and I could focus.
No. Dontt have a panic attack right not. Not now out of all moments.

Kinda short but I love y'all. Sorry for not updating for awhile. Just kinda lost inspiration. But it's slowly coming back. Thanks for reading, and voting. Also if you got any suggestions, hmu baes. Love you

PSA the yt video in the beginning, is a fire ass song so.