Miss Cupid

EROS' POV

I know that Nyx already destroyed my image. It's so sad :( Yuck. Ang gay ko -____-

"Hey Jake," I caught up with him it looks like he's going to go on a date. "Zup?"

"The sky." he answered. Ugh.

"Psh. I heard there's someone here who helps guys to court girls,"

"Yeah. So?"

"Can you tell me about him/her?" before you guys assume that I'm finding him/her because I want to court Nyx. No, that's not the case. Ugh. Scratch that -_____-

"Her," why would a girl help a guy? "No one knew the the reason why she's like that. Sabi nung iba dahil daw sa money kaya niya ginagawa, parang part-time job. But then, I noticed that she doesn't accept cash only marshmallows, chocolates, and free meals. According to her mas masarap daw pag libre tsaka may kasama. Just ask some guys about Ms. Cupid. I'll go ahead, couz!"

"Why do you know her that much?!" I shouted.

"I once needed her help." he shrugged.

~~~***~~~

So far wala akong nakuhang matinong info mula sa mga tambay sa hallway tungkol dun sa Miss Cupid. Apparently, she's this girl who have endless courting ideas and love advices but she doesnt have a boyfriend. Does that make sense? Ugh.

And why would someone help people to be in a relationship when she cant even be in one?

"Is she ugly?" tanong ko kay tambay-sa-hallway #1

"Nope. She's very gorgeous but she doesn't accept suitors." they laughed. Anong nakakatawa don? -____-?

"Ironic that someone who knows so much about love isnt involve in a relationship," a familiar voice said, Ree.

"You know her?"

"Yep. But I won't tell you about her."

"Eh? Bakit?"

"Wala lang. Tsaka why are you stalking her?" Eh ikaw why so conyo? :3 Yuck. Gay na talaga ako -___-

"I'm interested." I said, oh bakit? Eh totoo naman eh. Sa dami ng bitter sa panahon ngayon pano pa nagkaroon ng katulad niya?

"Nako pare," sabi ni tambay-sa-hallway #3, "Goodluck sa'yo. Madami siyang admirers at wala siyang pinapansin kahit isa sa kanila." tapos nag walkout na sila para tumambay sa kabilang hallway. -____-?

"Ano ba talagang meron dun sa Miss Cupid na yon?" I mumbled.

"Bat mo naman gustong malaman?" biglang sulpot ni Stupid girl.

"Wala! Pake mo ba Stupid girl?" I leveled my face to hers, "Are you jealous?" at nag blush si Stupid girl? Wtf? Hahaha. Cute :3

"Nah. Why would I? Close ba tayo?" then she started walking, "Goodluck sa paghahanap mo kay Miss Cupid!" she said waving her hand.

Seryoso, ano ba talagang meron sa Miss Cupid na yon? Tsaka anong problema ni Nyx? Parang badtrip? Eh bat ko ba iniintindi to? Psh.

~~~***~~~

Since medyo nakalimutan ko ng students pala kami, nagulat ako na may graded recitation pala si Ms. Montemayor. Ugh. World Literature, goddamn boring.

"Hoy Nyx, nagreview ka?" narinig kong tanong ni Gale kay Stupid girl, "Hindi. Tinatamad ako eh." she shrugged.

I scanned my notes, nakalimutan ko hindi nga pala ako nag notes. -_____-

"Stupid girl," *kulbit kulbit* "Whuuuut?"

"Pahiram ako notes," akala ko aawayin niya ako o kaya sisigawan but then she just shrugged and gave me her notes.

"Okay class, for our recitation, where do you wanna start? Greek Mythology or Divine Comedy?" most of the answers were Greek Mythology. Okay lang may alam naman ako dyan kahit konti kasi galing nga dyan pangalan ko di ba?

So ayon, nag tanong na si Ms. Montemayor tapos si Nyx tulog lang. Ugh, "Ganyan ba talaga si Nyx?" I asked Gale. She noded.

"Miss Chase, can you tell us about the monsters in Greek Mythology?" Wtf? Ang hirap niyan (" /.\)

"Tartarus and Gaia. Tartarus is the darkest pit of the world, it's like infinitely deeper than hell. Gaia is the Earth Mother. The only offspring they had was Typhon.

"There were also Phrocys and Ceto, the parents of the other monsters. Like the Syclla, the Gorgon sisters, the Graea sisters, and Echidna the wife of Typhon."

"Very good, Miss Chase! But can you enumerate the Gorgon and Graea sisters?" grabe naman tong Prof na to. And Nyx is so awesome pano niya kaya nalaman to? Si Ree and Gale naka smirk lang, like they knew this would happen.

Nyx sighed with irritation, "The Gorgon sisters were Medusa, Euryale, and Stheno. The Graea sisters were Enyo, Pemphredo, and Deino. And since I have a feeling that you'll ask who were the offspring of Typhon and Echidna they were Orthrus, Hydra, Sphinx, Nemean Lion, Caucasian Eagle, Cerberus, Ladon, Chimera, and Colchian Dragon." then she took her seat.

Dude that was so awesome! How can someone memorize all those names? So amazing ( *O*)

"Alright," the prof said with a hint of laughter, "So Mr. Daniels can you perhaps explain the birth of Olympians?"

Oh crap. -________-