Courtshits

EROS' SIDE

Okay, there's no point in denying it.

I think...

I need help.

"Jake! Jake," I jogged to catch him,"Dude how can I find this Miss Cupid?"

"What? Why?" he looked at me as if I just transformed into a Nemean Lion. Aisht. Nahahawa na ko sa mga pinagsasabi ni Nyx. Ugh.

Why did she had to look so gorgeous? I can't get her out of my head. Why did her eyes need to be that intense? I can't help myself drowning in it. Why does her laugh had to sound awesome? I can't prevent my world stopping at the sound of it. And why does her presence need to affect me that bad? I can't think of what will happen to me if she's not there.

"H-huh? I'm going to court someone." subukan mo lang akong pagtawanan Jake sasapakin kita -_____-++

"Who?"

"Secret! Bat ko sasabihin sayo?"

"So much for being mature, cous. Just ask Gale about it." tong lalaking to, ang hilig mag walkout.

~~~***~~~
EROS' SIDE

"Uh Gale, can you help me?" wala pa si Nyx, Gale nodded, a gesture for me to go on. "Okay, here goes, can you list me as a client for Miss Cupid?"

She looked a bit shock, "Okay? So, who are you gonna court?"

"Secret lang to ah," she nodded, I took a deep breath, "Nyx Chase."

And she dropped her pen in surprise.

Okay this is weird, "Uh Gale, what's wrong?"

"Y-you wanna court Nyx? With the help of Miss Cupid?" I nodded.

Bat ba parang walang bumabanggit sa real name nung Miss Cupid na yon? @o@?

"I-I dont think she can help you." she stand up and called Ree to go out with her.

Leaving me baffled. @.@?

~~~***~~~
NYX'S SIDE

"Hi, stupid girl!" Eros waved at me, so I waved back.

Red dude: He's so handsome! *Super Bass*

Pink dude: Kelan ka pa nagkaroon ng mata? -____-

He is walking towards me when my phone vibrated.

From: Dyosang Gale -___-
Nyx! May bago kang client, wait ka namin sa SC office.

Okay? I waved goodbye to Eros and started walking towards the SC office. I'm a student councilor, by the way.

"Nyx! We have an idea," Gale said pagpasok ko ng room.

"For your clients, you won't see their face and they won't see yours!" Ree exclaimed.

Eh? "Bakit?"

"Wala lang, trip lang naman namin. Malay mo effective." Gale insisted.

EROS' SIDE

"Ayoko nga. How can I see how serious they are when I cant see their eyes?" A familiar voice said. I'm outside SC office kasi nga sabi sakin ni Gale dito daw yung si Miss Cupid.

"But still! Dont you want to try?" Another familiar voice said.

"Aisht! Fine! Once lang ah?" I guess that voice belongs to Miss Cupid. Which is oddly familiar it seems that I know her.

Gale opened the door so I came in. The black leather swivel chair is facing the wall, so I can't see her.

"Okay Mister, why do you wanna court this girl?" Miss Cupid asked.

Fvck. Bat ko nga ba gustong ligawan si Nyx? It's not only because she's gorgeous, smart, and sarcastic. By the way, I find her sarcasm really sexy.

"So?" she prompted when I can't answer.

"I-I don't know. I can't explain, like there's so many things I want to say but I cant form it into words. It's like I just want her, I need her."

"Okay. So why do you want my help?" Konti na lang talaga mapipin point ko na kung sino tong si Miss Cupid.

"I can't mess this up. I just want to make sure she realizes that it'll be so dark in my world without her."

"Hm. What do you think will happen.if she's gone in your life?"

Kumabog ng malakas yung dibdib ko. Just imagining what the hell will happen to me if Nyx is gone made me a nervous wreck.

"I c-can't imagine. I don't want to imagine how miserable I'll be without her." I'm trembling. I know sasabihin niyo ang OA ko, eh anong.magagawa niyo I really feel this way?

She clapped-- much to my surprise, "I guess, you don't need my help. Just confess to her all that you told me."

"Uh... How?"

"Hm. You sure know what she likes, don't you? I suggest you prepare something just for the two of you and confess." Hm. Nice idea ^____^

"Okay, thanks Miss Cupid." I left and started doing all the stuffs I need to do for Nyx.

~~~***~~~
NYX'S SIDE
~Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see.
That I want and I'm needing
Everything that we should be.
I bet she's beautiful,
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without.~

"That was Eros, right?" I asked Gale. She nodded, damn, I knew it. So he's gonna court somebody pala.

Red dude: Uh. I forgot to beat, sorry. I am hurt. I dont know why.

Pink dude: Because you were so stupid! You never listen to what I tell you.

~Drew talks to me,
I laugh cause it's just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me.~

"I guess Eros must really love the girl he talks about."

~He says, he's so inlove.
He's finally got it right.
I wonder if he knows he's all I thi--

"Can you turn that damn thing off, Ree?" Psh. Ang sakto naman kasi sa mood nitong si Taylor Swift eh.

I walked out of that damn room but I swear I saw Ree and Gale grinning like the Cheshire cat. Hmp -____-