| "We did it gamers" |

"WOOOOOO!! OPAAAAAAA!"

"Is the purpose of which we are celebrating for the one thousand reads on this book─"

"What do you think idiot, did you think we won the lottery or something?"

"Everyone, everyone, settle down please... or I'll reap your soul." Supernatural Origins Michael from Season Two told the gang. Of which, it was a rather large crowd.

There was Immortals Michael, SNO Michael from Season One, 100 Baby Daycare Michael, Neko High Michael, SuperHero Remnants Michael, Fairytale Origins Michael─ there we so many!

"Reap?" Sword Art Online Michael jumps in, looking intrigued and... fascinated. "Like the Grim Reaper?" But, was he a Devil? How does that work─

100 Baby Daycare Michael frowned, a bit nervously backing up a few steps. "Oh dear."

Neko High Michael's tail twitched a little bit, suddenly being reminded of a book he read. "It is believed that the Grim Reaper is based on the Greek god Chronos, also known as Father Time─"

"Did someone say Greek God?" OoO Michael suddenly cut him off, sounding excited to talk about Greek Mythology. Neko High Michael sighed as he looked to the ground, he always gets cut off. Not like he's sad about it though. He has no concept of emotions.

FTO Michael's eyes suddenly widened, his mind flashing back to when OoO Michael rambled about Greek Gods before all of this. "Oh no─ someone stop him before he starts rambling again─"

Wildthorne Michael sighs, trying not to facepalm at the idiots before him. "I believe we are all missing the point here."

"Yes, hello?? Guys, can you hear us?" Superhero Remnants Michael turns towards the camera, where the readers could see and hear them, and began to wave his hand and snap his fingers to see if he'll get a reaction.

SNO Michael from Season one walked up to said camera, a charming grin on his face. "Hello my lovely little devils~"

NekoHigh Michael cleared his throat, giving a stiff wave. "Hi, hello, hola, greetings, aloha, gluten tag-" 

"We get it, hi, yes, hello. Let's stop beating around the bush before I end up beating one of you." SDS Michael growls under his breath, already pissed off because people keep making fun of his height gosh dang it.

"OPPAAAAAAA!" 100 Baby Daycare Michael suddenly shouts at the top of his lungs, making Superhero Remnants, Neko High and Immortals Michael cover their ears. They were a lot more sensitive to hearing than the others. 100 Baby Daycare Michael goofily smiled. "We did it gamers."

"I'm not sure why anyone would want to read about us. Kind of creepy if you asked me." FTO Michael cut in, raising an eyebrow.

Lukos Hill Michael mumbled under his breath. "I don't recall anyone asking." FTO Michael snapped his head to him and gave a harsh deadpan his way. Jerk.

"Over one-thousand people have visited this book. Wah─ I can't even."

"All in all uh, thank you. Sincerely." OoO Michael finally said, giving a curt but relaxed smile.

"More stuff will definitely be coming out." Sword Art Online Michael cuts in from his place at a laptop nearby. Leaning back without a care in the world on his swivel chair. "Speaking of which, we should probably leave soon. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold the author back before she realizes─" Sword Art Online Michael suddenly jumped, the laptop making a bunch of loud glitched and weird error sounds.

"Ah shoot."

Soon, all the Michael's quickly gathered around him. Shouting different questions all at once making SDS Michael shout back at them all to shut the hell up and let the boy speak.

"My codes are being over-ridded," Sword Art Online Michael finally chimed in, his fingers typing at the speed of light on his laptop. Trying to hack his way back into the system, but failing. "We currently only have fifteen point sixty-three seconds before we lose contact with the readers."

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Michael whipped his head back to the camera. "Uhh-Uhhh, what do we say?!"

SDS Michael turned to the camera as well. Trying to think of something quick to say. "Thank you for reading! And uh─"

"Keep sinning." SNO Season 1 Michael yelled out, grinning devilishly. "It benefits us specifically." SNO Season 2 Michael also added in, an identical smirk on his face too.

OoO Michael's eyes widened, shaking his head rapidly at the camera. "No, don't do that! That's a bad idea."

SDS Michael growled, not being seen in the camera lens because he was too short─ "We're wasting time!"

100 Baby Daycare Michael quickly runs up and pushes past his adult counterparts, a gigantic smile on his face. 

"OPPAAAA─"

And then. Everything shut off all at once, the many different Michael's now being cut off from connecting with the readers...