𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙾
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Suck my dick bitch. Those ain't my kids" My stepdad yelled at my mother. My mother had asked him for a couple dollars so that she could buy me and my siblings some clothes for going back to school.

"Okay Idris but you live with them and you buy them unnecessary shit that they don't need all the time but now when it comes down to shit that they need there's a problem. There's always a problem with your ass. I need to leave your no good ass" My mother retorted. My mother always had a bad temper. That's where I get mine from but only mine was worse because I also inherited my fathers. My stepdad was a narcissist. He liked the fact that when my mother needed something he could hold it over her like a fish and bait.

I sighed before turning around and seeing all three of my siblings looking at me with scared looks. They were all younger than me but they were old enough to understand what was going to happen. "Come on y'all. Go upstairs into the room and lock the door" I said before picking my baby brother up and carrying him up the stairs.

We went into my younger sisters room and I put a movie on Netflix for them. I turned the lights off before tucking them into bed, making sure that the door was locked.

I made my way back downstairs to check and see if everything was good.

"Bitch I'll kill you. You surely won't be missed. Go ahead and hit me Idris. I dare you. I'll rip open your chest and make our dog piss on your heart. Try me bitch" My mother yelled.

My stepfather laughed before striking my mother across the face. He began to beat her and beat her until she was a bloody mess.

I finally decided to do something when I saw that she was losing strength and life in her eyes.

I ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of the drawer. This isn't what I intended on doing today but it had to be done. We couldn't continue to live like this anymore. I couldn't let my siblings live in fear.

I ran over to my stepfather and stabbed him in the back over and over again. I couldn't stop until I knew he wouldn't come back.

All I heard were the screams and cries of my mother. "No. No. No. Casanova please stop" My mother yelled but I didn't stop. I just kept going. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. I was enjoying it too much.