𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁 (15)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

10+ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.

"Casanova I have a question?" Kyomi asked me while I painted her toes.

"What?"

"Where did you get the nickname 'Hell' from?" She asked. I knew the day would come when she'd ask me about my nickname. Shit I would ask if i were in her shoes. It's an odd nickname.

"My mama." I muttered out.

She squinted her eyes. "So yo mama gave you that nickname because?" She trailed off, expecting me to reply but I didn't. I honestly didn't want to talk about it.

"Casanova?"

I sighed. "If I tell you will you shut up?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Back when I lived with my dukes there was an incident and after that incident she began referring to me as 'The devil child' or 'Hell' so I just went with it." I shrugged.

She scrunched her face up. "Where yo moms live at? I just wanna talk." She said with an innocent smile.

I laughed. "Why you tryna fight my mama?" I asked.

"Cause her ass is weird." She huffed. "Out here calling her own son shit like that." She rambled on.

"I know but don't even stress about it. That name is what made me who I am today." I told her.

She nodded. "Fuck everybody else. It's just us anyway. As long as you got me you don't need nobody else. I'm gone be here regardless!" She told me as she wrapped our pinkies together.

"Always." I said.

𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙻 "𝙾𝙽𝚈𝚇" 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚁
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚈
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cree I told you already that he won't fall for it! This plan is weak!" I snapped at my boss. We've been trying to take down Hell for the longest. That nigga is too stupid and baby whipped to even notice.