Chapter 1

Fatima's POV
    I wake up terrible "why" I always asked myself that question. Whenever I put my head on the pillow to sleep I always dream of some strange people surrounding me and calling me Sultana. It has been my dream for the past 2years but for today it is terrible. I suppose to be happy because it is my wedding day but there is no sign of smile on my face but sweat is all over my body.

        There is a knock on the door and my mom came in "Faty when did you wake up " she asked "just now" i answer.

          She came closer to me "Fatima what is wrong with you? You are suppose to be happy" I looked into her eyes before hugging her tight before I started crying " Mama why always me" I continue crying.

         She finally calm me down " This wont change anything, a dream is just a dream, you have to put on that smile because today is your day OK, i don't want to see you cry again "
        Mom is the person that make me happy when i am sad, she is always there for me when i need her, she is so sweet and nice ,and she is so understanding.
        " So go and take a bath it is already 10:30am" she added and left the room .
         I went into the bathroom and have a long relaxing shower before coming out. I oiled my body with expensive lotions. I pick my atampa with blue and red  pattern and wear it.

It look beautiful on me i pick my phone to check my messages

It look beautiful on me i pick my phone to check my messages. My cousin came in and said " Amarya" I looked up and said" toh our Amarya in one month time, kai zamu sha biki" she smiled " keh stop telling me wallahi"  I smiled and said " toh ashe ba dadi".
              She sat next to me and we gist for some time when my phone just beep it is from Usman, my cousin " we are on our way to the masjid". I smile but a sadly smile. While Rukayya is busy taking selfie and posing but she look beautiful.

          "You look like the Amarya ma ai" I tease "habaa da saurana"she answered

          "You look like the Amarya ma ai" I tease "habaa da saurana"she answered . Afnan came in " Faty an daura" she said with a smile on her face.

              It is as if I was hit with a hammer on the head I sit on the bed side drawer and my heart is beating 360°. It is not that i didn't love him but i am leaving my home, my family.