A lil oneshot

Sooo ive never written smut before and i wanted to try it--- uh i wont publish this if it sucks sooooo badly- but like- smut warningggg

so ima do a shuichi x kokichi lil oneshot. i kinda changed kaedes peronality a bit- just to make it interseting- okay- here uhhh i go i guess

Shuichi had been dating Kaede Akamatsu for a few months, but has never seemed happy in the relationship. Kaede is always so demanding and a self centered at times. shes been quite unbearable lately, always coming home drunk or fresh from a different males house. The only thing keeping him from bursting is his best friend, Kokichi Ouma. Kokichi would come over frequently, and even though neither would like to admit it..they both seem to have sparks.

This day however had been the worst for Shuichi, he had came home to a note on the counter from Kaede saying that 'she'd be gone at her grandmas for a week.' Of course Shuichi new full on well that she was lying. That wasnt the worst part though, Shuichi had a overnight shift and when he came home, a huge left over party mess had been left for him to clean. Bunch of bottles, old pizza, bras and underwear that were not his or Kaedes, and Shuichi had enough of it. He cleaned it up, his whole body full of anger as he picked up each bottle of beer or wine, every piece of trash, every old piece of pizza, and carefully moving the clothes into the trashcan. After tidying up the huge mess, he needed comfort. He decided Kokichi would be the best option, so he dialed his phone.

Kokichis phone rang, his heart fluttering when reading who was calling him. He had a huge crush on Shuichi, and despised Kaede for what she had been doing to him. He picked up his phone and gave Shuichi a warm, "Helloooo~?" Kokichi wasnt expecting Shuichi to have a upset tone in his voice, almost as if he was at the vurge of tear when he replied "Hi Kokichi...C-can you come over...please?" Kokichis heart hurt hearing his tone, and replied with a simple "Of course, Shuichi" and hung up the phone.

Kokichi had arrived at Shuichis house, just walking in since he was allowed to do so. "What did that slut do this time?" Kokichi asked walking over to where Shuichi was doing the dishes. "She threw a party while I was gone, leaving me a huge mess to clean up right after i got home from work this morning, and is now at some guys house. Probably sleeping with him" He said, still doing the dishes. "Ugh...shes such a bitch. Why havent you dumped her yet, again?" He asked, putting the dishes that Shuichi cleaned away.

"Language..and you know why...I dont want to hurt her. Shes been my friend since kindergarten. I really dont want to mess up that." He said sighing. Kokichi closed the cabinet door and whispered "..but I can be so much better..." 

"What did you say, Kokichi?" Shuichi asked, not hearing him. "Nothin, Saihara-Kun~ How about me and you watch some TV togetherrr? That would totally help! Rigghtt?" He said peering over the counter to look at Shuichis face. Shuichi nodded slightly and washed his hands off, going over to the couch with Kokichi. 

They watched a romance movie, Shuichi liked imagining that this had been how things went. Not how they were. "mm..I wish that was me and you" Kokichi randomly blurted out, his eyes widening as he clasped his mouth shut. Shuichis eyes widened aswell as he turned his head, looking at the smaller male. "W-what did you s-say?" Shuichi asked, clearly flustered. "Nothing! You probably just heard the move and thought it was mee!" Kokichi said, his face relaxing.

"..no...thats..A lie, Kokichi. Do you really feel that way about me?" Shuichi asked, looking at Kokichi. "Yeah! D-dum dum! Ive liked you for who knows how long! It hurts my heart hearing what miss slut face had been doing to you!" Kokichi said also looking at Shuichi.

(heres where the smut kinda starts to begin)

Shuichi, not in his right mind at the time looked at his best friend. He laid two fingers on Kokichis chin and lifted him up, planting a soft kiss on his face. That soft kiss, led onto a more passionate kiss, Kokichi scooted over and Shuichi grabbed him, putting his on his lap. "Mmph~" Kokichi muffled, licking the bottom of Shuichis lip, hoping for entrance. Shuichi allowed him. Kokichi explored Shuichis mouth, as small moans escaped their throats. Eventually they pulled away, gasping for breathes. "That...that was.." Shuichi panted, looking at Kokichi, who was a blushing mess, but not as bad as himself. "amazing" Kokichi finished for Shuichi.

Shuichi needed this, he needed some time to be able to be cared for. And, this is a opportunity of a life time. he wasnt planning on wasting it. Shuichi nodded at Kokichi, leaning back on the couch, unbuttoning Kokichis shirt while kissing the smaller male. "mmph~ Shu-shuichi? w-what are you doin-mmmph~doing?" Kokichi asked, his eyes widening as they kissed.

Instead of replying, Shuichi switched spots with Kokichi, looking hungrily at the male under him. He began to kiss his neck, sucking occasionly leaving marks, he rubbed Kokichis back while doing this. "a-ah~! Be more gentle please Saihara-ku-kun..it-its..my first ti-ah~time..." Kokichi moaned, holding onto shuichis shoulders. Shuichi didnt really listen, as he started to massage his dick. "Sh-shu...aH~ mm....." Kokichi moaned in pleasure, his eyes shut as he dug his nails into shuichis shoulders. 

Of course, Shuichi knew he could not continue. He was already bad enough. "Mmmph~" Shuichi said, ending it off with a final passionate kiss. He then, slowly backed up, sitting on the couch. "A-ah..that was fun messing with you..Kokichi..." He said looking at the panting male. Kokichi crawled up to Shuichi and sat on him again. "n-no...i...want more" Kokichi said, looking at Shuichis golden eyes.

"oh? Well...ill satisfy you, Ouma-Kun.." Shuichi said with a little smirk. Kokichi had never seen this side of Shuichi but holy fuck he was loving it. He laid back down, as he waited for Shuichi to do whatever to him. Shuichi had gotten into position as he took off Kokichis pants and boxers, also his own undergarments. Shuichi leaned forward before asking Kokichi a question "Are you ready?" Shuichi asked, earning a small nod from the other. In barely anytime, Shuichi penetrated Kokichi, Causing moans to escape Kokichis mouth. "A-AH~ Shu-Shui-mmmmm...." Kokichi moaned, digging his nails into Shuichis shoulders again. Small moans escaped both of their mouths, as shuichi continued. 

"AH~ MOrE!" Kokichi yelped out. Shuichi nodded slightly, and pulled out for a second, before slamming into him again. "AH! Shuichi~" Kokichi moaned, his arms flying over his head. "Shuichi...i-i-i-im gonna c-cum!" Kokichi yelped, the pleasure melting his body.

Shuichi continued, Kokichi then came, the juice went everywhere, causing Kokichi to melt away, he felt amazing. "A-ah~"  

Shuichi put his pants back on, they had settled down, but still panting like dogs. Kokichi only had his pants and boxers on, while shuichi had everything on. 

"Ah..Shuichi..that..was amazing.." Kokichi said sighing happily. "It could have been better though~" Kokichi teased, looking at Shuichi. Shuichi rolled his eyes a little and began kissing him again. "mmMFT-?" Kokichi voice was muffled as he was unsuspectingly kissed, but eventually went into it, this kiss lasted awhile until they heard something.

"AHEM." 

It was Kaede.

---

Forgive me father for i have s i n n e d