𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 13

(Filler chapter) listen to song .

NAHMIR POV ..

"Wake up baby" I hear a voice whisper , it don't sound like kentrell which made me mentally frown , "come on sweetheart it's me mommy" my mom says using her thumb to rub my cheek .

I flutter my eyes open "hey mommy " I say sitting up , "your home early what happened ?" I say rubbing my eyelids . "Damn you forgot your own mothers birthday?! , some son you are " my mom says getting up from the bed and getting ready to walk out .

"How could I have forgot it if I got you something?" I say before she walks out , she turns around "well what did you get me ?" She say excitedly . "You can't have it till we cut cake and sing happy birthday " I say smiling .

"Mane I'm 48 years old ain cutting no fucking cake and singing happy birthday those days are over " my mom says rolling her eyes . "Okay whatever we're still doing it tho , but what do you exactly wanna do for your birthday?" I say .

"Um I really don't know , I really wanted to go to the mall so I guess I wanna do that and then I made a reservation to get a massage " she says shrugging her shoulders . "Well okay lets go " I say getting out my bed , "is summer here ?" I say walking over to my closet .

"Yeah I woke her up earlier " my mom says turning to face me while sitting on the bed . "Did you smell her ?" I whisper, "Nahmir shut yo ass up " my phone says shushing me . "So you smelt it to huh ?" I say twisting my nose at the thought of the scent .

"What is that shit ?" My mom says whispering to me , I burst out laughing and my mom starts crackling and shushing me .  "You gotta stop just letting her go out there for days on end while your gone she don went out there and caught gingivitis at the pussy " I say .

"Hush child ! she old enough to know what she doing . Soon she gone have to grow up and leave out my house , she gone be grown in a couple months and what she do isn't my responsibility" my mom says shrugging her shoulders .

"I really hope she ain't caught nothing , she better not touch me either . That's all I know , I got a man that I'm waiting for " I say absentmindedly .

"Uh oh , well who is this boy ? " my mom says smiling . "His names kentrell and I think he actually likes me , he ain't like the others ma i promise " I say grabbing my bath wash .

"I really hope so " my mom says lightly smiling , Isiah thought the same thing when I told him and he still does but it's okay he'll see " I say just picturing me and kentrell together and Isiah watching over us .

"What did I tell you about that ? Have you took your medicine " my mom says looking concerned . "One day I really hope you could see and talk to him like I do then you probably wouldn't think I was crazy " I say frowning .

"I'm sorry Nahmir it's just you know how you got when he died your not the same now that he's gone I know you hate being called crazy but that's what had become of you . You know what you did and what your capable of I want the best for you but you have to want the best for yourself first " my mom says with watery eyes .

" I know , one day you'll see why I did all this and that I only love you . And what's going on up here isn't just within myself " I say pointing to me head . My mom smiles at me softly and starts to walk towards the door "wait mom" I say before she can walk out .