|1x1|

A/N: I'm not gonna to make anyone pregnant because I want this story interesting, so I'm gonna change this Glee story up a little bit.

In Glee Club
"So Finn you haven't said anything this last minute." Puck said and everyone nodded their heads.

"Yeah I'm kinda nervous my childhood best friend is moving back in Lima tomorrow." Finn said and Puck was confused.

"Rachel is coming back here we've haven't seen her 2 years." Puck said and Finn nodded his head.

"Yep Rachel's family got this amazing job in L.A so she had to move out there and went to school there." Finn said and everyone smiled.

"I would love to meet my boyfriend's childhood best friend." Quinn said and pecked Finn's lips.

"I got an email there's a new student so make sure she feels welcomed understand." Mr. Shue said and everyone rolled there eyes.

"Great another one they all just come here." Kurt said and rolled his eyes and everyone nodded there heads.

"Hey I'm Rachel Berry." They see a beautiful brunette with red locks mixed with her burnette hair.

"Rachel you look beautiful and different." Finn said and Puck joined in the hug.

"Well mom decided that I come back then after my senior year I'll be back in L.A. joining UCLA cheerleading team and getting my own record deal." Rachel said and turned towards Quinn.

"Well your best friend is kinda hot just can't stop staring at her." Mike said but Tina hit him on the arm.

"I know my boobs are like big but I like to meet my best friends girlfriend who's pretty." Rachel said and hugged Quinn.

"So Rachel there's a cheerleading team since Sue decided to kick Quinn off the team for being pregnant." Santana said and crossed her arms.

"I think me on the cheerios will get me a good scholarship to UCLA for cheerleading and a music label." Rachel said and Santana took her hand and they walked out of Glee Club with Brittany.

Rachel's P.O.V
I look myself in the mirror and realize this is my life with my friends and other friends I made in 2 days. I'm finally in my place which I'd enjoy for the rest of my life hoping I'll find the perfect boy.