The day

Amanda's prove:

I was on my throne with shadow and eggman it was so boring i luck at shadow hi had is vifte I from his face like me i just want to go to sleep now it vas 12 at night bot a man i didn't now come to oss an hat a letter he rite the text-I sonic the hedgehog was thinking about to visit with a prince and princess to a alians with my land next weekend sonic.

-A geast that's good for you too a princess and prince an the weekend is just 2 days that be good right guys
Yes so funny shadow answered. Okay go to bed now. Yes! Finally I think wen we come to bed we sleep in the minute we feel the soft pillow we slept in the is in front of other that's nice
*******************************
*Next day* shadows prove:
Wen we got done with breakfast we got to the garden we love the smell of roses but we can't see them that's sad then we herd a laud voice- go away for princess carry and prince Jakob!! We got inside and set on the throne and got the vifte and eggman Kime in white meny pepol and the prince and princess to Bonny's? We look at them in 4 sekens and then I asked if it was a joke.
********************************
Sonics prove:
I was going to a talk with king eggman and the prince and princess we had or prince and princess white oss ore little city came with oss to and my friends Amy, Tails, Knuckles and Sthix. We came 1 day to erly and wen we came in to the throne hall I look att the prince and princess. I feels i was get red in my face wen I looked at the prince he was black with red strips and robin eyes they was hiding behind the vifte. He looked at me and I could see his eyes smiling and the princess was so prity she was blue and her red her white black stripes and green eyes like emrols. -hello am glad you come here save. He said I really wonna see the fece am shur they are prity -hmm hello you hinnes. I have no idea why I was nervous but he was so pretty and I think I was in love.