Shit!

Shadows prov:
***********************
I waked up with sonic say my name and that we should go before anyone whoks up -sonic I can't leave Carry and I mos. -Shadow have you ever lived this please? - no wend I was blind I don't lived not even wen I wasn't blind. He looked at me confused. -it tradition I most be here! He sat beside me - hej Shads I love you and I want to spend time with you today so let us get to the city please! - okay but just 1 hour. I took som old old close and then we got to the city. And then Sonic got me to a statue of a woman that looked like me?
Shadow do you know who the woman is? He asked I just looked at her I got tears in my eyes and sat down in front of the statue and started crying. Sonic sat in front of me - shads what's wrong?! The woman was my mom! I cry I haven't seen her face in years I said white tears.

Sonics prov:
********************
Shadow just sat there with his face in his hands
I hogd him and then he told me everything that his mom was a good woman and the land loved her but a day wend Amanda was 3 years old there mom and dad got killd of a witch he and Amanda got cursed and it was so hard to be alone with his sister and just see her and him and most be married in this month and he just want to give up. I got my hand on his shoulder and said I was so lucky to have him and he was so fantastic and not worrie. Then I hogd him he said he wanted to go home and we got back to the castle. He said he got to his room and wanted to be alone I got to see Tails.

Shadows mind:
*****************
Why do I feel sick and I don'tg know but my belly heart so much I laid in bed and try to sleep but then I think of when mom was pragnent white Amanda and she felt the same I giggled when I said maybe am pregnant I maybe was?! Holy shit I am pregnant!