The bear

Shadows prov:
**************************
*next day*
I was going  to the lake there have mom going with Amanda and i wen we was kids it a little from the castle i site and thinking about mom i miss her. Then  i herd a noise and then a pain in my side a bear! I follow on the grand i fild the blood from my side. I close my eyes and then i herded a something and that big bear ron away and then I herd Sonics voice. - are you okay shadow please be fine. I looked up and sonic was there and all got black.

Sonics prov:
***********************
I was ronin back to the castle and whit shadow in my arms and skrim for help and shadows friend Maria skrimd for her grandfather and eggman the doctors bringd shadow to his rom and i telld doctor-robotnik what happened with the bear and he thanked me so much to save shadow. I was going to see to shadow he was still sleeping. i look at his face he was so cute when he slept I got closer and kissed him on his cheek then i fild a handsome hand and then i fild Shadows lips on mine. I didn't want to stop his lips was so soft but I got up and looked at Shadow his eyes was normal? And maybe more prity. He looked at me very sexy i good red in my face and I relays that i sit on him.