The lovers

Shadows prov:
**********************
I started to panic if I am pregnant how are it possible the story's tell it can be true that a boy can be pregnant I called Maria to my room and told her everything. She was so happy and hog me how can she be so happy about it? I asked- you are pregnant of corse am happy! -but how do I tell Sonic? I said-don't wory you can tell later she said and giggled. -Maria I need to sleep if it's okay. Yes but do you need something to eat? Yes please just some supe. -okay shadow am coming soon. I looked at my belly and laid my hand on it and smiled-I hope you can be a good prince or princess one day and then fole asleep.

Maria's prov:
**********************
am so happy this is the best day of my life my best friend is pregnant and a boy what is a little bit crazy but I love crazy but how can we tell the doctor robot nice that Shadow is pregnant no worries it be okay.

Sonics prov:
********************
I got to Shadows room he was sleeping so I kissed him on his cheek he looked at me and smiled-what do you want? He asked-i just wanted to know how you feel you looked dizzy earlier. -yes Sonic I most tell you something.-yes what? -Sonic am pregnant. -w-what? Are Shadow pregnant? It's amazing I hogd him hard in to me and kissed him he kissed me back and then Maria ceme in. -uumm sorry I just got in but I got supe to Shadow. -Thanks Maria. Maria give Shadow the supe and wake ut of the room.