Foxy lovy

Tailss prov:
***********************
I whanted talking with Amanda and she can see naw so she will hate me but I most talk to her -hej Amanda I wanted to talk with you and say - Tails I know you have 2 tails and I think it's cute! She said and smiled. I looked at her she got closer and took away her vifte.   I got my back to the wale of the castle she got more closer got her hand on my chest and the other hand on my check her face was just in front of my. I looked at her eyes they was so green and sparkling and then I don't think I just kissed her on the lips she kissed me back her lips was so soft I got my hands on her cheeks. And then we heard someone say - what's going on here?! We frost and looked up S-Sonic!? I said in panic he looked at oss and then smiled. - Tails I know that girls love you but I didn't know that the princess like you he said. I got really red in my face Amanda to then she smiled and said how about you and Shadow? I looked at Sonic he got so red in his face you should have seen it! -umm he's fine he told you he got his hand in his hear and giggled good but we most go she said. Okay I most go to Shadow see you later Tails! Bye Sonic! Amanda got me to her room and said I should sit on her bed and she whant to try some close to a party thismonth. She should her blue dress-do you like this~ she said but she is blue she got a black dress how about this?~ maybe a little bite to dark? -you right I have a good one! And then she kame in a blood red bress I blush. T-that's amazing I said.
She was so hot in the dress she had a red robin tiara and red roses on her chest and red shoes she got closer and then she laid me down and sit on my chest and kissed my lips with her soft, soft lips. I wanted her so much I got her under me.