Gin x Reader (smut)

A/N- @Bleach-Gin, I decided to do a smut for you!!! It doesn't go that far, so I guess it's more of a lime. Also I think Gin would be into inflicting pain, a sadist.

"Ah, 3rd seat Y/N, Lieutenant Kira. What are you two doing?" Your captain, and boyfriend, questioned. You and Izuru were sparring, and you two had gotten into an odd position. Izuru was hovering above you. You could tell Gin was upset, as his eyes were only slightly opened and he called you by a formal name. He usually only called you by pet names, like "love," "bunny," etc.

"Captain Ichimaru! We were just training, it's not what it looks like!" Izuru replied, scrambling off of you.

"That had better be true, Lieutenant Kira. Third Seat Y/N, follow me."

You nodded and stood up from your position, following Gin as he left the training grounds.

"Stay close behind me, Y/N. Or you might just be punished in a bit~" he smiled.

You gulped, knowing what was to come. You decided it was best to keep quiet.

Once you two reached the Gins' barracks, and the door was closed, he pushed you into the wall, forcefully.

"Were you hoping for some mercy?" He sneered. "You should've known better, bunny."

He then attacked your lips with his, lightly nibbling your bottom lip. He suddenly bit down hard, making you gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. He used his snake-like tongue to feel around your mouth, tasting you wherever he could. You could taste blood and still feel pain where he bit you.

He backed away for a second. You were weak in the knees, wanting more of him.

"What am I going to do with you, bunny~" he teased. He stepped toward you, leaning down so he could kiss your neck and collarbones. He left visibly large hickeys as he sucked and nibbled at your skin, making you moan. You could feel more blood trickling down whenever he bit too hard, which was quite often. It made you want him more than ever.

He then took his hand, rubbing his fingers across the bud of your womanhood, letting you moan loudly. He didn't do this for too long, to your displeasure.

Again, he backed away, looking at his masterpiece. "I think I'm going to leave it here fer now. I have an odd feeling that there will be a Captain's meeting, right about now."

"Gin, please, don't leave... I need you!" You exclaimed weakly, as you looked at him with longing.

"Ah, there's the announcement." Sure enough, there was a hell butterfly  telling Gin to leave. "Well, I shouldn't be late for once. Bye bye!" He told you, leaving you weak, vulnerable, and extremely turned on as he left.

You carefully made your way over to his bed, laying on it, taking in his scent. You thought about why he had done this, and your only answer was that he was jealous. Aw, how cute.

 Maybe, if you were lucky, you'd get more later tonight.

A/N- Does anyone want a part 2?