1

Tim and Brian walk together, it is their last year in middle school. They are having a great adventure before high school begins. Tim wore his yellow-brown coat, and Brian wore his yellow-orange hoodie.

"Tim, do you think Slenderman lives in there?" Brain asked and Tim looks at him, as they traveled to the park. 

"Well maybe, who knows. But this is summer now, I like us to have an adventure before high school." She says in her boy-ish voice and Brian nods.

They get to rosewood park and walk into the woods.

They have been going every day, up until, July 15.

Both boys walk through the abandoned hospital. Tim hide the fact she has been there, so they wouldn't miss the fun adventure.

They were in Tim's room, but to Brian, it was the burnt room. Then she started to cough. It was bad. She goes through her bag and grabs the pills. Brian was worried.

"Tim! Tim!" He says and she looks up to see him. She coughs and points. She holds her pills in her hands. Brian looks and stands up to protect her. Then she stops laying still. She could still hear.

(Masky's POV)

I lay still, I see Brian protecting me.. he is a great friend. Then something grabs ahold of me, and Brian gets tackled, as I am being lifted. 'Why can't I fight!? Come on Tim, fight!'

I try to fight back but nothing works.

"TIM!" Brian yells for me and another creature appears as this person takes me away. Then a shot.

"B-brain.." I manage to say before passing out.

(3rd POV)

Slenderman took Tim to the Mansion, but it was too loud, so he took her to the shed. She wakes and looks around.

"Brian?" she says weakly, and then coughs a good bit. "s-stop it! Y-ou!" she coughs more, and Slenderman appears, and she backs away to the wal. "p-plea-se stop!" she grabs the pills and he grabs her before she could take it.

'Join me and they will stop but it will coast you. You have to do as I say, without question.' He says, and she coughs, and he continues. ' I will give you time, rest up. Tara' Slenderman disappears and she breaths heavily. She looks at her pills, and takes one. She rest her head on the wall.

"...what am I going to do..." she says aloud, and tears continue to fall. "brain...I am sorry for being weak...n-now y-you're dead because of...me" she holds onto her knees, and the thought on what Slenderman comes to her head. "if I join, I will not be the same...I might be stronger... I-I might live..but maybe hiding the fact that I am a girl just to fit in....yea..fit in... don't stand out..like mother said.." she dries her tears. "If I don't join, that thing will continue to hurt me until die.... I would stand out...maybe I might fit in....but..Brian.... he..... I'll Join" she says loud enough and he appears. He drops a mask in front of her, she looks at the mask. Black eye holes, and a black lips, but the entire mask is white. She grabs it and stands up. She puts it on.

'You are now called Masky.' He says, and she nods and follows him into the mansion. The only thought that came through her head was.

'How am I going to tell mom this??'