10

18+
SUMMER came, and the pastas were happy, because that meant more killing, and less studies.

Masky sits in her room, reading, and Hoodie walks in, and sits in front of her.

"Masky." he says, and she hums to acknowledge his existence, without looking up from the book. "Can you look at me?" He asked, and she look up to meet his eyes, which makes her blush.

"what?" She tired to be calm, which worked.

"Want to do something, fun?" He asked, and she groans.

"Not, now. I am a bit busy. I have things to do. Sorry hon." She kissed him leaving the room. She had a plan, and it might work. She heads down, and grabs Jeff taking her outside.

"What?!?" She was pissed because I took her from BEN. Masky looks at her.

"Jeff, I like you to make me.....look sexy.." She says blushing madly, then Jeff takes Masky inside, up to her room.

"Alright, what is the plan?"

"Well...I am gonna leave, but not really. I want to make Hoodie wait a bit, but not that long. It would be around 2am when I get back, so I will leave at 1 am. Everyone would either be on a mission, or asleep."

"How about you and hoodie get a house. Maybe one that you killed in, and do it there." She says, and truthfully that was a better plan.

"Yea, but...." She looks down, and scared. "I know me and hoodie love each other....but I feel like he is not ready for that, but I am..."

"Masky, you and hoodie love each other to death. Once he came back into your life, you were much more happy. You know that he is ready, and so are you. Now if you excuse me, I am gonna go back and play with BEN." She leaves, and Masky yells out.

"DON'T PLAY WITH HIS JOYSTICK!" Which made everyone that knows dirty jokes laugh.

"MASKY! I SWEAR TO ZALGO, I WILL KILL YOU!" She yells back, and Masky laughs.

She then leaves to go kill. Jeff, told Hoodie, without Masky knowing. To follow her. Masky stands in the parents bedroom. She groans a bit, and starts to talk to herself.

"How the hell am I suppose to get him out here? Maybe a text? No, he might be busy....but he wants it..." She looks in the parents closet, as she continues to talk to herself. "Maybe... I just want a peaceful night with Hoodie. How hard can that be!" She yells to herself. She walks to the child's room. She killed them first, so not witnesses left behind. Hoodie came up to her and hugged her.

"Hey babe~"

"H-hoodie! H-hey!" She blushes madly, and looks at him.

"You know you're getting a punishment right?" He says, and she gulps. He takes her to the parents room. It was clean, but it will do. He strips her down, and takes his hood off and puts it on her. She doesn't fight back, but let's it happen.

"H-hoodie, w-what is your plan?" Masky whispered, and he smiles as he sticks dildo in her, on high. She starts to moan, falling to the ground in pleasure. "H-brian~ please d-don't stop!" She covers her mouth, and he bends down, and grabs her hands.

"Don't cover your mouth." He says sternly, and she loved it.

"Y-yes d-daddy~ ahhh" she clung to him, but he puts a shock collar on her. He puts it on low, and she yells in the sudden sensations. "D-daddy, please. I-I need you!" She says, and he gives her a small kiss.

"Not yet. You won't get it, until I say so." He sits on the floor a few feet away from her. She continues to moan, and pant.

2 hours pass