5 ~Sanity vs Insanity~

I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH...HHAHAHHAHAH

enjoy~

_______________________
Earlier

Jeff looks at the poster, and smiles. She grabs it, and runs to Toby. She tells him all about it. The runs to Brian, he may have been new, but he had to join. He nods to join, which made her smile. 

"Jeff, sometimes you freak me out" he says, and she nods. 

"anyways, going to find masky, see ya!" she runs off, and he blinks. Jeff, Ann, Slenderman, and Sally knows who Masky really is. Jeff sees Tim, and runs to him. "Masky! I have news!" Masky  looks at Jeff, and smirks. 

"alright" She says, and Jeff runs off to sign up, and once she did, her bullies surround her at the paper.

"look what the freak is signing up for. The Singing contest." Nathan, dark blond hair, tan skin, muscular. He looks to Mary his girlfriend, she is smaller than him, wears a dress, has red hair. 

"yeah, what a freak." Mary agreed, and Alice speaks. 

"Hey Jeff, lets have a singing contest, four on four. Like you have friends" she added, she wore a blue shirt, and shorts, has brown hair, but blue eyes, taller than Mary.

"Great Idea!" John an Nathan say, and Jeff smirks. 

"fine by me. Lets call it, Sanity vs. Insanity. Me and my friends are insanity, and you four are sanity." Jeff says, and they nod. Jeff runs off to tell the teacher about it. It was going to be at the end on the contest, and was not going to be apart of the contest itself. 

It was a week from now. 

Friday the 18th. (I was so tempted to say the 13th. LOL) Of February. 

Jeff told the three separately, and Masky smirks at the sudden request.

For a week, the four bullies go after Jeff, Brain, and Toby, for being freaks. No one knew about Tim, they thought he was sane, calm, normal. It has been four days since the challenge has started. Brian is protecting Jeff, and Toby. They can't attack the students unless told so, and Brian is calm about it, so he takes all the hits. Nathan, and John hit him, as Jeff runs off to get Tim. He runs back, and Tim is behind him. 

"Hey you four brats!" she says, and the four bullies look at him, and Alice blushes. 

"T-Timothy!" she says, and thinks of something. "I was telling Nathan and John to stop, begging but they didn't listen!" She says fake crying. Tim breaths in, and Jeff runs over to help Toby up. 

"I don't care what you four are doing, but from now on you are to stay away from them. Bullies are only get hurt in the end." She says, and Brian blushes, once they both made eye contact. "now move." She says, and the four go off. Brian sighs, falling to his knee. Tim walks over to him. "You okay?" She ask, and Brian nods. 

"yeah..thanks" he says, and Tim held out his hand, and Brain accepts it, and gets up. "Jeff, was he the first person you saw to help us?" Brian asked, and Jeff nods, it was a slight lying, but not fully. 

"Anyways, you three rest up. Next week you got a contest to win!" She says, and Jeff snickers, as Brian blushes. 

"uh..yea" he says, and Tim leaves. 

"Oh someone told me your four person is a surprise, can't want to see them" She leaves, and the two look at him. 

"Yeah, Masky agreed. So
you can finally meet them then. I wanted to be a surprise, but I told Masky, and I think someone spread the rumor. Anyways, lets get ready. The contest can be here any minute." She says, and they leave for class.