11(DAVID)

-The long chapter is back, if anyone remembers them....yay...-

17 years later

"Mr. Hoodz, please pay attention." My teacher, Ms. Wilson says, I nod, and look at the board. I continue to write down the notes but look at the small drawing I did. It was a guy in a good, and another guy with a mask, but I like to think that is a female. Don't know why though. After a while the bell rings. "David Hoodz, stay after class. I need to speak with you." She was mad. The class leaves, and I get up, grabbing my things and walked to her desk.

"Yes Ms. Wilson?" I asked quietly. She looks me disappointed.

"David, you are a smart kid, but you need to pay attention." She says and sighs. "your grades are failing, and I already talked to your parents. They are getting a tutor for you, one that is able to help"

"I don't need one...." I say, and she sighs.

"You have no choice in the matter. I'll give you a pass for your next class." She writes a pass, and I grab it. Once I was a minute away from the door, the bell rings. My next class was Science, Mr. H. He is the most hated teacher in the school. I walk to his class and knock. He let me in, and I hand him my pass. He tells me to sit, and he goes back to teaching.

The bell rings, and I head to lunch. My friend, Alex, he is chill, but he is really cute. We sit, and talk, people know we are good friends, but I want something more. I known him for 5 years, but he is not, gay, or Bisexual, well as far as I know. Me on the other hand, I am Gay.

I get picked on for being gay, most people call me Gayid. I don't care what the call me, but the only thing that matters is that I love and worry about him. He has no clue what my sexuality is, for all he knows, I am straight. Heh. I get my book out, and started to write things down. Stories. Fantasies that will never come true.

My family loves me, but, they hate that I am gay. Which lead to them saying.

"I wish I never adopted you."

That hurts but maybe my real parents will love me. Who ever they are.

"David!" Alex yells, and I look at him.

"What?" I was confused until he pointed to a girl. She wore a pink shirt, and had a pink bow. A boy was standing next to her, all green. Maybe it's his favorite color.

"I bet you that is Sally Williams, and BEN Drown. They age slower than other Pasta's." He says, and I shurgged. He always loved this thing called Creepypasta. It is not real, but I can't stop him.

"Maybe. Go ask." I say, and he gets up, and take me with him. "Hey I never said take me with you!" I yelled slightly. He smiles, and we stop in front of them both.

"What do you want?" The boy in all green asked, and the girl hits him. "sorry..Sal."

"Hi" she says, and Alex smiles.

"Hi, I am Alex, this is David " Alex was more social than me, I guess that is one reason why I love him.

"I am Sally, this is Benjamin" She says, and he looks at me. I shrug, and he continues.

"Like Sally Williams, and Benjamin Lawson?" He asked, and they both go pale.

"I am sorry for my friends rudeness, he just wants to see if something is real." I say, and Sally giggles softly.

"Oh that is fine. Hey Ben, daddy told me to call him. Hold on." She leaves, and gets out of sight. Me and Alex leave Benjamin alone, but he went after Sally once we left.

"Alex, what the hell?!" I make him look at me, and he smiles weakly. "Don't do that again. They looked like they were going to kill you." I see the smile fade, and he looks down.