6

The sound of gun shots are heard through the forest. Masky defends herself the best she could. Slenderman appears to help Masky, but she gets shot 3 times, 1 in the shoulder, the second in the side but it was deep, and the last in her thigh. She didn't give up, nor fall down, but she started to lose blood.

Slenderman grabbed her and teleported out, and the police started to search for them, but never found them. Slenderman appears inside the mansion, and Masky falls due to blood loss, and the teleportation. "MASKY!" Nearly everyone yelled, Ann runs over and gets Masky on her side.

"She loss to much blood. Ej get me my tools we can't move her without making her lose more blood" she demands and Ej runs and comes back with a box and sets it beside her and she gets scissors out and sets them aside, Ej helps Ann get Masky's jacket off fast, then Ann grabs the scissors and cuts off her shirt, they get it off her. The boys blush, to see Masky with a bra on. Ann looks at the jeans, and grabs a scaple, and cuts around the wound, but made it big for room. She goes through the box and grab clippers and go to the side and Ej grabs a x-ray, and puts it over wound, so they can see how far it is. She grabs the bullet, and slowly makes it out but the pain woke Masky and she screams. "Tim, move and you die" Ann threatens and she goes silent, and Ej stitches it up and they wrap it, and they go to the leg. Ann goes in slowly and grabs the bullet, Masky closes her hand to make a fist. Ann pulls it out, and Ej stitches that up and they put a patch on it. They get to the shoulder, they pull that out, and due to it all she was light headed. They put wrapping around her shoulder, and she groans. "She need blood that is her type. Slenderman we need to.." she stops and Slenderman sighs.

'alright let's go. Hoodie come, please pick up Masky' she says and Hoodie slowly picks her up, but Ann puts her jacket back on her. Masky leans against Hoodie as he blushes more to the sudden change. They teleported to the back yard, Slenderman turned human, hoodie took his mask off, and Ann walks first and they get in to see her mom stand up worried.

"What happened? Tara!" She says scared.

"Ma'am she need your blood, she lost a bit of blood fighting. She got shot three times" she says and her mom argues.

"Then we have to take her to the hospital!"

"Ms. Wright, she can't go to the hospital. Please trust me" Brian says and she disagrees.

"No, she needs medical treatment, and a proper blood transfusion" she says and Slenderman groans as Hoodie places Masky down own the couch.

"Mom, don't fucking argue, just so it" Masky yells angry, and her mom gives in and Ann sets it up.

"Tara, who are they?" She asked sitting next to her daughter as the transfusion begins.

"Mom meet my boss. Slenderman, my partner Hoodie, and Nurse Ann our medical nurse." Masky says annoyed.

"Hoodie? Slenderman?" Tara please tell me this is a joke." Her mom please, and Masky sighs.

"I can't tell you, but this is not a joke.." Masky says looking at Slenderman not giving to much away.

"So Mr. Slenderman. What does my daughter do?" She ask, and Slenderman thinks for a moment.

'she works everyday after school on paper work, and helps clean the house with the other workers. She sleeps in the house she works in, so does everyone else. Hoodie works along with her, but he is a bit new to it all still. He had to work alone for a bit of time because Masky wasn't feeling well and she had to return home. But she is fully ready to return back to work.' he says and her mom nods.

"Alright, Hoodie. What is your name? If you mind me asking" she says, and Hoodie bits his lip.

"Well Ms. Wright, you might not remember me, but it is me, Brian" he says rubbing his head and she was about to stand up but Ann stops her.

"How? Tara said you died, that you were shot. How?" She ask, and Brian thinks to remember what happened.

"Well, that is hard to explain." He looks at Slenderman, then Masky. "Tara and I were in the abandoned hospital, and we were just messing around. She started to cough, and get her pills out...well she nearly passed out but Slenderman appeared to get her but another figure that's was an enemy appeared as well and Slenderman already had Tara. So he was getting her out, as myself, I was fighting to save my life, and he had a gun but so did I and I shot him. But he wasn't alone so, I was kidnapped. They fed me, kept me alive but also hurt me at the same time." He says and she nods. Ann unhooks them both and Masky holds her arm out to be picked up, and Hoodie does that. They started to leave.

Masky's mom looks down.  Masky noticed, and sees her phone in her hand. She moved her thumbs, and Masky panicked. She didn't care, she had to stop her mom. She falls out of Hoodies arms. She gets up and tackles her to the ground, and grabs the phone. She was calling 911. Masky destroyed the phone. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Masky looks at her mom. "YOU WERE GOING TO TURN US IN!" She growls. "I MADE A PROMISE FOR NOTHING." She grabbed her gun, and points it at her mom's head. "I am not sorry. Traitor" She shoots her mom in the head. Hoodie grabs masky, and holds her close. 

'You did the right thing...I am sorry Masky' Slenderman says, and Masky holds onto Hoodie. They soon leave, with all the food, and clothes for the other girls. 

Hoodie placed Masky in bed, and Ann checked the wounds. "You're a luck bitch" She says, and Masky snickers. 

"Aren't I always" Masky smiles, but her mask hides it. 

"Rest up for now. Hoodie watch her!" Ann soon left, and Hoodie sits down. 

"You okay?" Hoodie asked, and she looks at him. 

"No..." She says looking away. "I promised to do this, and he promised not to kill her. As long as she kept it, or I could never tell her. I was lucky on not telling her, until now" She says, and Hoodie removes Masky's mask, and sets it aside. 

"You are you, My oldest, strongest, best Friend" He says and she turns her body. 

"Sleep, before I yell for Jeff to put you to sleep" She says, and Hoodie snickers. 

"what is he going to do?"

"OH JEFF, SOMEONE ASSUMED YOUR GENDER!" She yells and Jeff bust down the door. 

"WHO THE FUCK ASSUMED MY GENDER!?" She yells and Hoodie blinks. 

"Someone says you're a beautiful boy~"Masky says, and Jeff laughs. 

"I JEFF THE KILLER, AM A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!!!" She yelled and Hoodie looks down in embarrassment. 

"sorry" Hoodie says, and both girls laugh.