chapter 1.

I was all alone in the darkness of my room, locked away like I was some circus animal. I heard the terrors of screaming out side. I was filled with fear my veins carrying hunger and thirst to my heart. It had all gone silent out side. I knew there was somthing wrong I felt it in my bones.Wondering if any one was ever coming for me. As I reached out for a stale piece of bread, the door creeked open. A voice rumbled in my ears. Footsteps coming up and up the stairs. My door opend I looked around a shaddow appeared and then gradyly disapeard.

Over on the other side of the room the window opend as a figur of darkness lepped out of the window. I screamed for help there was nothing exept from my own echo in the distance. I ran out of the house I was trapped . As I stepped into the misty and damp air I realised I had nowhere to go. I was asking myself if I was going to survive. I knew then that I only had a couple of dredful days left of my life.

I decided to make a early hike up to Nevil's creek mountain it seemed like I was hiking for ever. As I pushed my way thorough the cold blowy snow that was lapping onto my face like there was no tomorrow. What felt like days, weeks even was actually only a few hours. The feeling got worse, the need of food and water made my heart weeker.