Chapter 2.

I cawled into a cave and noticed that there was ice, blood and glass on the ground. It was like it was waiting for me as I crept nearea and nearer. Suddenly the ground shook. I went to run out but it was to late Neville Creek Mountain was already falling apart, why I didn't know.

Then a rumbling sound was heard behind me like a loud stomach rumble. I knew it was dangerous to tern around but I did it anyway. And there behind me was that shadow figure, only this time looking through his face if it was even a face, I saw something inside it. Whatever it was that was trapped in this shadow it sure didn't look plesent. The shadow was gone now but I still was trapped in the cave.

The way I was rescued from the cave was an avalanche the snow broke the thing that was bloking the entrance. I was free to go and explore but not in caves. From then on I was still alone except from when the wiered shadow frighteningly visited me.

I was still carrying thirst and hungrynuss through my veins and into my heart. It was dark by the time I found some shelter.

A couple of days later I looked over the peek of a mountain and saw a camp fire lit in the distant. I shouted for help but like at the house I just heard my own echo.

I decided to go to the camp. It took 2 days to reach the camp but I got there in the end. The place looked like it had been deserted and left to decay day by day. When the people got back well rats to me they looked at me as if I was a starving child but I suppose I was. It was still carrying thirst and hunger in my viens and into my heart. The men (rats) asked me what my name was, I din't replie I just stood there like an ideout, shivering as I stood.

By the time I was done staring at the man (rat) he ternd away and started talking to the rest of them. I maeged to sneek past him and run away, but when I thought I could get past the horses it wasn't so easy.