𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊,the room eerily silent for the sound of two overwhelmed hearts beating rapidly as if any minute one would use vulnerability to light a saber right through thei...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊,the room eerily silent for the sound of two overwhelmed hearts beating rapidly as if any minute one would use vulnerability to light a saber right through their ribcage. She had been aboard for a mere three days and although she had willingly been captured, there was a breeze of comfort lingering about the ship that filled her soul with content.

To say the late three days were a merciful vacation would be an understatement. While the brunette had been gifted a chamber of her own to lay and rest, majority of her days were spent wrists and ankles cuffed to a restraint in antagonization. Her capture wasn't part of the plan but she was too valuable to leave behind, too sentimental to slash into pieces until her bunker reeked of bloody flesh.

For all Kylo Ren knew, the last he saw of Princess Ione Adama was buried underneath a pile of Jedi Temple rubble on Coruscant.

Kylo's heart probed with pain and anger the moment her eyes fixated upon his – for she either didn't care they were reunited for the first time in years or that she truly didn't know who was underneath the mask. When his hands grasped his helmet and he unhooked it to free his face, her eyes widened and her lips parted into a gasp.

Ione truly didn't know.

Tears had pricked her eyes from a surge of overwhelmed emotions but as fast as they fell, the quicker they dissolved from her hot cheeks. All Ione's knowledge had been wiped astray and all she felt was rage stinging the pads of her fingers.

Her eyes dilated, the color of her crystal blue eyes of oceanic waters fizzling to a fiery blood orange. Kylo took a step forward in stance to maintain his power but her hand was too swift.

"You left me there to die!" she seethed, her fingers cracking as she used all the will within the pit of her stomach to pool up her frame into a forceful energy and release. She felt light on her feet and her head throbbed as it tilted backwards; her only focus upon releasing the pain and anger she suppressed through their years apart.

Her screams caused lights to shatter and flame into smoke as a harsh sharp blow plowed into Kylo's abdomen and throat, sending him straight backwards into the wall.

Ren's body was held midair against the wall, his body aching from the forceful clench of nothing molding his bones together causing him to yelp in pain. He tried to shove emotions raddling his brain aside like Snoke taught him in order to defend himself and fight back but just as it was when they were young, the power of the force was greater in her and she had been too much of a distraction for him to even regain focus.

"I tried!" he yelped between his grinding teeth of agony, "I couldn't find you!"

Ione shook her head and tightened her fist, Kylo's arms twisting against her motion causing his body to pretzel his limbs in opposite directions. "You're lying!" she said, her screams feigning into sobs as her hoarse voice betrayed her.

Her hands fell to her sides as her own pain and loneliness stabbed through her core, her grip on him loosening enough for him to gain composure.

Their eyes met for a battle of dominance and when she realized her fault she tried to orbit a shield from him entering her mind but he surprisingly was too quick. Creating a block of his own, he slid into her brain putting a force around her lobe to where her body stilled and froze in place.

With the motion of his hand, her own two feet were lifted into the air, her body quickly hovering to be inches apart from his. She could feel his heavy breaths panting across the skin of her face but his harsh gaze into her eyes captivated straight through to her soul.

Kylo stunned himself with his own power and how quickly he was able to recover from her hold. He knew if he had said the wrong thing and didn't slither through one of her slips, she could have twisted once more until his bones snapped. His body ached but it didn't stop him from taking reigns. If anything a new source of power trickled through his body.

"I'm sorry," he whispered motioning his hand down, to allow her body to slowly retreat to the ground while bringing his opposite wounded hand to her cheek. The palm of his hand upon her skin ignited a wave of sparks, a new source of force lingering between the two.

Her eyes softened, the orange orbs swirling until they were their natural calm blue, stealing his own just as they had years ago. His opposite hand went to the other side of her face and she slightly flinched at his touch before leaning in to feel more of him.

Ione and Kylo were stuck in a trance, resembling their late teenage selves.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, wiping the tears that feel from her eyes. She could see his own glaze over but knew him better. Crying was a weakness and a man of power was to never cry or bare emotions.

One was to lock up the mind and soul to continue the powerful flow of the force but deep down both force-borns among others knew together they would be a wrath to fear and each other's downfall of the galaxy.

𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 , 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸 𝘆 𝗹 𝗼 𝗿 𝗲 𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗼 𝗻 𝗲 𝗮 𝗱 𝗮 𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 .

𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵  ,  𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸 𝘆 𝗹 𝗼 𝗿 𝗲 𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗼 𝗻 𝗲 𝗮 𝗱 𝗮 𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁