𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, morning on Coruscant dawned and faded into harsh thickness of black with barely any ounces of dashing twinkles

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, morning on Coruscant dawned and faded into harsh thickness of black with barely any ounces of dashing twinkles. From the first blink of an eye when the sun shined through the crevasses of each wooden door and cloth covered window, the air laced a melancholic and dubious breeze.

Princess Ione Adama's skin itched, her young mind rattling with anxiety of possibilities - knowing a dark cloud camouflaged above, hovering in wait to make its claim. She heard voices, seen the redden eyes in her sleep, felt the lure of temptation and power in the touch of hands; but no matter how many times she'd subtly state her claims of worry, he'd brush her off without fear.

Ben Solo hated the way his best friend always seemed to be one step ahead - unintentionally. It wasn't her fault she had the power and intuition of the future, Ione always had feelings of what was to come and majority of the time, her feelings came true. This one, he hoped had only been a vision she conjured in her broadened mind, a nightmare she continued to relive when days were bad; but as his grandfather's voice and another dark entity of the unknown came and went, he found himself fighting to run straight down the red path.

When he woke that same morning from a nightmare unlike any other, his hair was matted in sweat and clung to his clammy skin, his clothes too, nearly see through from the detox of his anxious and scared body.

The dream once was a rare occurrence. The first being when he was only a child of eight and Ione had dominated him during a match of wrestle, the second after the night under the waterfall, and now, every time he'd shut his eyes. He struggled to will himself awake, another being in complete control of him once he rested in his bunk and succumbed to sleep.

Each dream went the same, he'd be beside Ione and his fellow padawans, all training in union. He'd be dominating each student until the only two in the room were he and his best childhood friend. They'd be nose to nose, his own sweat dripping off the tip of his nose and brow to hers and while her eyes normally shined dark caramelized honey brown, they were a firey red; almost resembling his own heated pupils.

They'd be two friends - lovers turned strangers fighting a force more powerful than their own combined. Eventually, his hold would tighten and she'd be too weak, her body crumbling at her toes until she could no longer breathe underneath a pile of rubble. He'd be at war with himself, satisfied death was upon his fingertips and saddened he lost the only love he ever had.

Ben knew his dreams were mere night terrors, telling himself it was only stress and pressures of completing his Jedi training and living up to his family name. However, there was the voice in his head that lulled him to sleep with the truth - Jedi's didn't get nightmares.

At breakfast, Ione whispered her worried visions but Ben silenced her anxiety by sneaking his hand underneath the table to squeeze her knee in comfort. He wanted to tell her he too felt the same uneasiness in the air, that something was coming to haunt them all. At one point he had told her everything, the call to the dark side, the voices in his head; but once they began to involve her, he kept his lips shut.

"Everything's going to be fine," Ben muttered and forced a smile on his face while he finishing his stew. Ione observed the way his hand gripped his spoon with intensity, the veins of his knuckles protruding from his tight grip. His gaze refused to meet hers completely, blinking rapidly and looking anywhere but directly into her eyes.

Ione knew Ben was lying, for reasons she was unsure and while she wanted to pester him into revealing the truth, the voice in her head said to leave it alone - and with the sneaking of her pinky finger intertwined in lock with his, the pair devoured their food and allowed the day to flow as it was meant to be.

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 lingered throughout the night between each Jedi Temple nook. It happened so suddenly, no one was able to wrap their mind around what truly occurred. Midnight had taken over and one by one, temples were lit aflame, burning at light speed until they were piles of rubble and burnt corpses.

Ben was quick to uncover himself from his own burial, walking away with a mere scratch to his brow. His body ached but his head was set on destroying everything before him.

They'd either join him and follow or die at the palms of his hand.

A few were quick to their knees, willing to follow Ben - Kylo Ren down the red path of destruction; while others served a threat, lighting their sabers to take him down. Like his uncle, their Master Luke, the honorable padawans weren't fast enough; fore the force of the mighty Kylo Ren overpowered and with the squeeze of his fingers they choked to death.

As padawans dropped their sabers and turned to their leader, Kylo's sights were set on one thing. He couldn't see her nor could he feel her presence and fear rattled his bones. He called to her repeatedly using his power to die out flames and move ashes to see if she had been buried in his anger but her body was nowhere to be found.

If he were to stay, the resistance would get him, if he were to leave he'd be able to start his proper training to he the most powerful in the galaxy.

With one last sweep over his mass destruction, a satisfied smile plastered his cheeks. It pained him, the only love he had - had been killed on his own accord - but the other half felt rejoice, Jedi's were no longer.

Kylo's hand went to the metal friendship bracelet on his wrist and he frowned, filling his eyes prick with tears. Ione only made him weak and the pain of her death would transpire to anger he could thrive from, using it as fuel to rule the galaxy.

Turning, he tucked his saber into his holster and followed the voice in his head without batting an eye. His head was working a mile a minute, voices bowing to the creation of its new found leader - Kylo Ren, voices so loud he couldn't hear the cries of Ione Adama as she watched him leave her behind while Luke Skywalker helped pry herself free from burnt wood and ash.

 His head was working a mile a minute, voices bowing to the creation of its new found leader - Kylo Ren, voices so loud he couldn't hear the cries of Ione Adama as she watched him leave her behind while Luke Skywalker helped pry herself free from ...