Arlo 12

Isen looks over at Blyke and I "go get ready to go. I'll get John" he gets up and walks over to John. Blyke grabs my hand and leads me back to John and I's room. "You should do some stretching, it will calm your nerves. Leave packing up to me, I'll meet you at the stables." He hands me my sketchbook, its an old leather bound book that my grandfather gave me, he was an omega and he wanted us to share a hobby. I open it to my last drawing, one of the palace gardens.

I sigh, missing the place

I sigh, missing the place. I didn't think I would ever miss it but it was so shielded. I walk down the stairs and see Isen and john laughing with Sera. I wave to John but only Isen waves back, john seems to forget I was ever here. I walk to the horses where a massive crowd of people have formed, trying to see our horses. "Leave the horses alone please" I say to the crowd, they stare at me. I breathe in sharp intake of air, my heart feels like it's going to explode. "Hello everyone, we're going to get going now please let us though!" John yells and lifts me on to my horse. The people move out of the way as Blyke and Isen join us.

I look over at John, he's saying goodbye to Sera. She insisted to take us to the outskirts and now she doesn't want to let us go. Isen trots over to me and hands me a smooth, cold and gold ring around the size of my head, I give him a questioning look. "Your father said that you need to wear this, sorry for not reminding you"
"I really don't care" I mumble and sit the crown on my golden hair. I trot over to John and get down, slinging my arms around his shoulders. Sera smiles "hi Arlo, it was nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too, hope we can see each other soon." I say through gritted teeth. "Good that you too are getting along, I'm going to talk to Isen" john mumbles and walks off. Sera looks around to make sure no ones looking than slams me into the wall. I grunt and kick her in the shins but she doesn't flinch. "Stop. I will find a way to be with him and you are just a bump in the road. You're useless, pathetic you can't do anything your not allowed to 'cause your so weak. Give it up already" she growls in my ear. I spit in her face "fuck off". Sera wipes it off her face, looks at me then gives me a hard punch to the stomach. My vision starts to black at the edges. "Sera you bitch" I mumble and pull my knife from my belt, burying the knife, handle deep in her leg. I hear her scream. The black fills my eyes and I drop to the ground.

Liam ruffles my hair. "Good job baby, you did so well my little slut" I groan into his chest. My ass hurts more than ever and I feel like throwing up from all the drugs he put in me. I flinch when the guards burst into Liam's pristine, marble room. Liam shoots them a look and covers my naked body with the blanket. "What the hell did I tell you! Don't fucking come in here when Arlo and I are playing." They all apologise and bow to us. "Why are you even here, what so important?"
"Lord John is home" Liam groans, I've never met john, not allowed to.
"Take Arlo back to his cage please"
"Master! Please I don't want to go back there!" I whine.
"I know, I know but it won't be long," Liams soothes, and clips a chain to my collar. A guard with blue hair and green eyes takes the chain off him and gives it a gentle tug. My head jerks and I wimpier in my Masters chest. Liam growls "be careful with him this time, he's got a lot of drugs in him, he won't disobey." The guards nod and i get up with them, trailing behind them. I feel cold water hit my face... this wasn't in memory. I guess someone's waking me. "Baby wake up" one of the guards open their mouths but it's Johns voice. I wake, John holding my shoulders and giving me a sweet kiss. "Oh thank god you're ok! I was so worried! What happened Baby?" John pulls me into a hug. Over his shoulder Sera scowls, holding a towel, wet and red with her blood. "He was upset with me so he stabbed me, trying to act like you no doubt. Then he fainted at the site" she laughs. Blyke and Isen both go to talk, looking shocked but john stops them. "Is this right? Arlo did you stab her?"
"Oh you think I'm lying!?" Sera yells before i can deny it.
"Arlo!" John yells, pushing me away from him, I see Sera smile. I cant reply the dreams still with me and I feel like if I say no, he'll punish me. I don't want to be punished so I stay quiet. Blyke rushes to my side, he pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear, "did you dream about it again?". I nod and grab his arms. Blyke turns to John, a look of hate on his face. "I can tell you Arlos seen and had a lot worse things than blood or stabbing someone! You can not believe that!"
"He's not saying he didn't do it" john mumbles. Blyke lets go of me and leans over to John. To my surprise he slaps Johns face. "You idiot! You absolute idiot! She is lying to you!" I begin to shake with all the yelling and my eyes blur with tears. I hear john and sera yelling at each other but I ignore them. Blyke puts the crowns that fell off my head when I blacked out back on my head. He hands me my sketchbook and uses a cloth to wipe the tears from my eyes . I look up at john. "I'm so sorry baby. I should have trusted you. Please forgive me?" He whispers, pulling me into a hug.
"It's ok, I forgive you" I mumble into his chest and he kisses the top of my head.
"Also, Blyke and Isen. Thank you for looking after him. I am very grateful" they both smile at him and they help me onto my horse. We leave the city