small things he does that you like

- when he says your name. it seems silly but your heart kinda melts when he says your name, it sounds so right coming from him.

- when he puts his hand on your neck. hes learned he can get your attention quickly by doing this and it works every time.

- when you are laying down together and just relaxing he slips a hand up your shirt and lets it rest on your skin.

- when he whispers things in your ear when you're in public that will either make you laugh or make you blush and need a room with a lock on the door

- calls you by a nickname or pet name (as shown a few chapters ago)

- when he drives and looks so focused on what hes doing you cant help but glance over at him every few minutes and just admire.

- when he subconsciously rubs his thumb over your knuckes when he's holding your hand.

- when he falls asleep with his head in your lap or leaning on your shoulder. you cant carry him to his bed like he can for you but you like to whisper things to him and play with his hair.

- if you're at a party and you need to go to the toilet or something, he will hold your drink to make sure nobody tries to drug you.

- this is more of a bigger thing, but trust. he trusts you enough to let you hang out with your guy friends without him needing to worry about you cheating on him.

- he looks after you when you're drunk. he prefers you dont get super drunk because then he has to deal with you throwing up everywhere and tripping over and falling all over the place, but when you do get really drunk while out, he will take you home, help you get changed into some comfier clothes and put you into bed.