Chapter 5-Clumsy Potter

Harry's POV

Sun came out and has lighten the room through the window. I lay still for minutes then open my eyes fully to see Malfoy still sleeping. I've always thought that someone rich like him would lay in the middle of the big bed instead of laying on one side only. That's what Malfoy did, sleep on the right side, not in the middle of it. I realized that I still haven't put my glass on and my eyesight is blurry. From what I remember, I didn't take off my glass last night. Eh, maybe I did but didn't remember. Or did Mal- you know what? Probably no. He would be the type that would love to see me sleeping with my glass on and broke it. Yeah, so maybe I did took it off last night, although I really don't think so.

Maybe ghost help me. Wait, ghosts can't touch anything. Oh just drop it. I got up from the couch and soundly went to the bathroom to take a bath. I haven't take a bath properly since Friday night and it would be nice to take one now. I didn't bring spare clothes, but I could just use this clothes then change when I got back to the room. I just hope Dean and Seamus are not naked though. I didn't know they're gay. But Dean must be bisexual since he's been with Ginny once. I always knew the two boys were close, but never expect them to be more than friends. Since when? Nah, I'll ask them later. 

After getting fully dressed, I went out and Malfoy is still sleeping. What time is this actually? I checked the clock on the wall which shows 7.58 am. Since when was I the type to wake up early? I didn't even realize it's still early. Maybe I'll just do my homework then since I don't get to do it yesterday. I left the room and went back to Gryffindor tower to grab all my stuff that I need then went to the Great Hall to have breakfast early. There are only few people there, none from Slytherin. I was the only eight year at the Gryffindor table so I ate quickly and went to the library. 

Oh yeah, Dean and Seamus. They were still asleep on their own bed, maybe they moved before Neville and Ron came in the room. I went to the library and sat on one of the tables alone then take out all my homework. Silently, I did them with some difficulties. Usually, Hermione would help me, but this time I can only depends on the books. Why isn't Hermione up yet by the way? It's currently 8.45 am and there were still not many people in the library. I recognize some Ravenclaws and Slytherins though.

As time went on, I was doing my Divination homework when Hermione shows up. "Hey Harry. So how's being stuck with Malfoy for 24 hours?" she asked as she placed her things on the table and sit on the opposite of me. "Hi, it sucks. But he did help me get away from Ginny though." I said, my eyes still on the book to search for the info. "Ginny? Let me guess, she asked you to try again with your relationship?" 

"You know you're never wrong 'Mione. Yes she did, and she bloody kissed me." Hermione's eyes widened when she looked up as I said that. "She did what? Oh Merlin, what happened to her? Don't worry Harry, I'll try to talk to her, and maybe get Ron to talk to her too." she said with a worried look on her face. "Okay, thank you Hermione. Now can you help me with the homework please?"

"Of course, but first, I forgot to ask you. Where were you last night? Ron said you weren't in your bedroom? I thought you and Malfoy are separated after dinner?" She asked curiously. I shrugged and said, "Oh yeah, we were. But then I got um, tired while waiting. Yeah, got tired. So I, um fell asleep before we were separated until morning. So yeah.". I lied to her because I'd promised Dean and Seamus that I wouldn't tell anyone but Hermione seem to know that I'm lying. "Harry? I know you're lying." She said and I sighed. No, I can't tell her, I promised. So instead of telling the truth, I said, "I'm sorry Hermione but I saw something that I shouldn't and I promised them that I wouldn't tell anyone about it." she look at me for seconds before nodding slowly and said, "Okay, promise should be keep. I understand. Now what is it that you want me to help?" 

Draco's POV

I woke up at about 9 o'clock in the morning and slowly opened my eyes. The room's bright due to the sun light. I look over to the couch and noticed that Potter isn't here anymore. He must've left early.  Gee, ungrateful Potter. Didn't even care to leave a note saying 'thanks for removing my glass' or whatever. Eh, it's Potter though. Of course.