Chapter 19-Ruined

Harry's POV

"Give Teddy to me, Harry!"

"No, Teddy likes me, not you . Right little Teddy?" I brushed my nose on Teddy's nose, smiling when Teddy laughed as I did that to him. His hair which was blue then turned black, copying mine. "Look! He changed his hair color like mine! Aren't you a sweetheart, little one?" Draco was getting grumpy and I laughed at the sight of him.

"Harry! Give me a chance! You've played with him enough!" he went to me with his annoyed face and I grinned. "Okay, fine. There, try not to drop him." I teased and he rolled his eyes. "I'll let you know I'm actually good at handling babies."

"How would you know?" 

"Look at Teddy, he's already getting comfy with me. He's so cute." Draco held him high and Teddy was grinning. They both looked so cute, actually. I took the camera that Draco brought and took their picture. Teddy then changed his hair to blonde like Draco's. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Especially when he liked that person. 

"Oh Merlin, he love me too!"

"Babe, come here." Draco said, still holding Teddy in his arms. I went to them then took our picture all together. Then, Andromeda called us from downstairs. "Harry, Draco! Come down for a bit, I made lunch!" she shouted. Draco who's been playing with Teddy then took Teddy in his arms quickly before I could take Teddy. I glare at him and he stuck his tongue out then went downstairs. 

"Oh, looks like Teddy has got along with you Draco. Come sit, you can give Teddy to me." Andromeda said. Draco and Andromeda too has gotten along since we first arrived here. Andromeda was elated to meet Draco too. She's been treating him like she treated me, which is good. 

"Oh no no, I can handle Teddy. You just sit." Draco insisted. He obviously didn't want to let go of Teddy. "Draco, let me hold him." I said, holding out my hands. "No, you can't." Draco once again stucck his tongue out and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, please." I pleaded.

He huffed then gave Teddy to me but before I could take him, Teddy cried, backing off from me. Draco's grin grew even wider and he laughed then took Teddy back. Teddy, surprisingly, stopped crying then laughed with Draco. "What?! Teddy! How could you!" I said, feeling disappointed. 

"He don't like you anymore Harry. I told you, he like me better." 

"Ugh, he does like me." 

"Oh really?"

Andromeda chuckled as she placed the food on the table. "Oh boys, stop it. Teddy obviously wanted to spend more time with Draco. He'd spent many times with you Harry." she said making me pouted a bit. Draco kissed my cheek and whispered, "It's okay, I still love you."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

We ate lunch with Andromeda and were chatting until Teddy, still in Draco's arms, cried. "Oh dear, he must be sleepy. Let me take him to the bed Draco." Andromeda stood up and Draco gave her Teddy after kissing both his cheeks. Andromeda went upstairs, leaving Harry and Draco alone. "How come you're so good with baby?" I asked him. He such a good brother material. Or father. I realized what I was thinking and shook my head. I must've been blushing because Draco then asked me. "I dunno. Why're you blushing? What're you thinking?" He asked me.

"N-nothing." I decided to lie as ithe thing I've been thinking is way too much. 

"Oh yeah nothing. Tell me, why are you blushing? Are you thinking of someone else?"

"No I'm not. You got jealous so easily. Drop it anyway, it's nothing."

"Harry"

"It's nothing. No-thing."