Chapter 20-Memories

Third POV

Harry was called to the headmistress office along with Astoria whose wand was taken from her. McGonagall has put her under veritaserum in order for her to tell the truth what happened. Harry hasn't recovered yet, but he had stopped crying.

"Mrs. Greengrass, please explain what happened between you, Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy. And I want full detail please."

"I won't te- I saw Draco walking back from library.I pulled him inside the classroom, he fought me and I fought back using magic."

"How is he bleeding then?" Harry interrupted angrily.

"I knocked him out, using stupefy. He hit the wall too hard. Then I tied him on the chair, wait for Potter. Then I did the same to Potter, pull him into the classroom. I stupefied him too, then tied him to the chair.

"I obliviated Draco, about him and Potter. But not all, only about their love story. He'll remember about them being enemy, still. Then the door was exploded. I was disarmed then petrified." She continued.

"Why did you do this?" McGonagall asked.

"I've liked Draco ever since years ago. And I can't see him with someone else, Potter even." Astoria was looking down, alnost crying.

"If you'd just change your attitude maybe he would like you! But no, you're such a bitch Greengrass. And that's all you're going to be!" Harry snapped, his anger still rising.

"Mr.Potter, language please. Mrs. Greengrass, what you did is wrong. Is there anyone else working with you?"

"No, Ginevra backed out."

"Ginny?! She's in the plan too?" Harry asked.

"I told you Potter, she backed out the second day we were planning. That useless dumb red hair."

"Enough. Mr. Potter, you may leave. Astoria, I will call your parents and discuss your punishment with them."

Harry left the office quickly and went back to the hospital wing. Draco was still unconscious. Pansy, Ron, Hermione, Blaise and Theo are still there. "Harry, okay there?" Theo asked in a low voice. Harry ignored him and sit down on the chair near Draco's bed. How could he be okay after all?

Ron placed a hand on the back of him, rubbing it slowly. Harry took Draco's hand in his and squeezed it. He might never be able to make any contact with him anymore after this. But he wouldn't let it happen. Not at all.

Then, he saw Draco's eyes slowly opened. He stood up, feeling too excited. "Draco? How are you?" He asked immediately though he know Draco'd be curious. "I'm okay. Potter? What are you doing here? Why am I here? Why are you holding my hand?" He asked. He tried to get up but his head still hurts. Harry tried to ignore the fact that he was questioning why he was holding Draco's hand so instead, he hold out an arm to stop Draco from sitting. "Just lag down, you still haven't recovered fully." At that, his tears are starting to fall.

"What happened? Why are you being nice to me Potter? Pansy, what happened?" Draco asked. "Draco, you need rest. Harry will tell you later, okay?" Pansy went to his friend and hugged him. "Harry? You're on first namd basis now?" Drack questioned. Blaise spoke, "I'll tell madam Pomfrey you're awake." He went to get Madam Pomfrey.

"Potter, tell me what happen now." Drack said.

Harry took a deep breath before he spoke. "Okay, but lay down first. Draco, you've been obliviated. By Astoria Greengrass."

"What? Why? I've always don't like her."

"We were together. Yes, we're lovers, couples. She was jealous of us. She liked you, so she ruined our relationship." Draco's eyes were wide as he couldn't believe what Harry told him.