How can i love you?

The final chapter, how can I love you? That's the question that men should ask women "how could I love you?" Yeah we could be in a relationship with a woman, do everything she want us to do and prove that we're not anything like her past and we can even say that we love them but how do we love them? Every woman is loved differently but how could I love the woman I'm with if she doesn't tell me? Women been through relationships where they either loved or been in loved but for the ones who got confused on what they thought love was, love meant, but instead they've suffered abuse mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Women who've been physically abused, you have to work with them and understand they're going to be on guard with everything (just like women who've been abused mentally, emotionally and spiritually) and certain things or most things may bring back some trauma or bad memories and they'll shut down or hold their tongue back just so they don't suffer that same kind of abuse but if you're a man that's not that kind of guy, then understand she needs love differently but it's a walking progress to give her reassurance that you're not like her past and you're there to love, not hurt.
       You need to work with her and be her security blanket, we should be that to all women whom we enter into our world that have a significant role in our lives. I want to be in a relationship with a woman that's going to teach me about her world and teach me how to love her properly and the way she wants/needs to be loved. How can I do that task without hurting you? I don't want to hurt you intentionally because I can make a mistake without me knowing or not loving you properly. I want to know your strengths and weaknesses, I want to hold you when you want to be held, make you smile, cuddle with you when you're feeling alone, check up on you and take care of you, massage you when you need to be massaged, I'll cook for you, tell you you're beautiful everyday and tell you I love you, I would fall in love with you knowing that I found a woman that is perfect in my eyes and I have the luxury of being yours. That's if you teach me how to love you. How can I love you?