Never let your woman leave mad

Fellas, what do you think happens when a woman leaves her home everyday, put her keys in the ignition and drive off feeling unhappy because she can't deal with being with you anymore? How you think she feels? I'm not talking about those who leave their man every 20 seconds then get back with them 20 seconds later, no them women, don't waste your time trying to be with them unless you're a sucker, thinking you can change shit around because I thought the same shit, you start to not look at the person the same anymore. But anyway, when your woman literally don't have the energy and the strength anymore to deal with you, she's done trying to make it work with you, so now you have a handsome guy like myself talk to her, a guy with my talents sweep her off her feet with my words, but remember, I'm not aiming for the number, she'll give me that when she wants me to have it, I'm aiming to be remembered because I want her to be anxious and curious of the services I can provide in her life. So say if I was to tell her what I want to do for her, to do to her, I'm not competing to be better than you, I just want her to see if she had me in her life, what satisfaction and pleasure it would be to enjoy everyday with me.
That's the problem with you dudes with a good woman, you forget what the reason were for having that woman in your life, you lose sight of that so when a man like me is searching for a woman to have to himself, you put your woman into a position where she don't know if she should move on from you because she don't want to start over but she don't want your tired ass and she want happiness and love. It puts her in a difficult situation so it's like hard to get her to make up her mind, especially if she don't know what she wants, so the question becomes " do I want to continue to get her to see I'm the one for her or just leave her be?" Whatever you do from there is your decision, but we can't force women to make up their minds, they move on their own time. Now let's say if she moves on from her current man and wants you, you have to make sure she doesn't regret her decision, also she's used to what her old dude used to do so you have to show her different, she needs reassurance on everything but don't lose sight of that because remember if you went up to her first, you wanted her for your reasons, if she came up to you first, you gave her your time and attention so don't waste yours nor hers.
If it's a woman that I go after and she's basically done with her man like she's done with that motherfucker, I want to give her love and passion that'll be having her singing like Toni Braxton, when she sung her song "I love me some him", damn Toni Braxton sexy, give me any sexy black woman from the 90's and we'll be married with kids...sorry I got carried away but you get what I mean. My mission is to be the very to my ability of being your man, I won't promise perfection but I promise you'll get my very best of being yours.