Confessing My Love To You

Robert's P.O.V

It has been sixteen years since Me and Ken first met, I can't help but realize that I love him with all my heart. But how can I tell him how I feel about him, will he feel the same way. I guess I'll just tell the same way anyone would confess their love for each other. But first I may as well break up with my wife, "we are already  showing signs of splitting up anyway, so may as well get it over with." So I walked right over to her, Nancy I said, what? she asked. I think it's time that we split up I said while taking off my wedding rings. WHAT she said I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, she yelled at me. NANCY WE ARE OVER I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT I yelled back. BUT...she said I cut her off GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I yelled. FINE she yelled back as she slammed the front door. I knew that she would find some where to live, anyway I had to leave myself and confess my feelings to Ken Kirzinger.

Ken's P.O.V 

I was walking around LA California because I wanting to see my friend Robert Englund, but I started to realize that I have feelings for him." I always wonder would he feel the same way about me." Well there's only one way to find out, I kept walking obviously my feet were killing me until I arrived at Laguna Beach California. I knew this is where Robert livs, so I had to keep going it was my only way to reach Robert's house. I walked into the city until I saw a taxi near me. Hello do you need a ride? the taxi driver asked. Yes I answered, where to? the taxi driver asked. To Robert Englund's house I answered. Ok then he said. I got in the front seat of the taxi, and the taxi diver got in the driver seat and we both went to Robert's house. As soon as we arrived I paid him some money and went right to his house as the taxi drove away. But to my surprise I didn't even see him. Where is he I thought, oh well may as well keep walking until I find him.

Robert's P.O.V 

I was at the park trying to clear my head after what happened at my house. "Then someone caught my attention," I took a closer look and I literally felt my heart slam against my chest. It was Ken Kirzinger. KEN I yelled and ran up to him, I couldn't believe it...he was here, he was really here. He turn to me, ROBERT I heard him yell my name, as he started to run tours me, we both came to a stop the moment that we were right in front of each other. Robert what are you doing here? Ken Asked me. I just broke up with Nancy I said. You did why? he asked. Well we were showing signs of splitting up so I deiced to call it off with her I said to Ken. I didn't know that Ken said. Well now you do know I said. Hey Ken can I tell you something I replied to him. What is It? he asked. I want to tell you that I love you I said. Awww Robert I love you too Robert  Ken said to me. He does feel the same way about me I thought to myself.

Ken's P.O.V 

I'm glad that Robert does feel the same way about me I thought to myself. Hey Ken Robert replied to me, yes Robert I answered. Does this mean we're gay? Robert asked. Well since confessed our feelings to each other then yes, yes we are gay I said to him. I think that we should head back to my house Robert said I am a little hungry. Oh Robert I laughed. We started walking to his house and as we arrived to his house we both walked in and well it was pretty clear that Nancy came back took her stuff and moved out. So we made ourselves something to eat, before we went upstairs to his bedroom to get some sleep. Robert looked at me with his clear blue eyes good night Ken he said. I looked at him, good night Robert I said as I got on the right side of his bed and Robert went on the left side of his  bed then we both went to sleep.

767 words I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter.