A surprise from two old friends

Me: If you're wondering who are the two old friends I will give you a hint  they are from Scream and Halloween. Now back to the story.

Robert's P.O.V

I could hear noises downstairs as Ken and I slept. Baby do you hear that. I said. Yes honey I heard that. Said Ken. So we got out of bed and went downstairs to see what was going on, I reached over to turn on the light only for me and Ken to be greeted by Scott Foley and Nick Castle. Hey Robert, hey Ken. Said Scott Foley. "What are you two doing here? And How did you get in? I asked." The front door was unlocked. Said Nick. Sigh and you two deiced to invite yourselves in Robert's house without asking. Ken pointed out to Scott and Nick. It seems to be that way. Said Scott. Sigh I knew we couldn't do anything about, if they were here then they were here. I thought to myself. Anyway our we having a Pajama party or what. Said Scott. I rolled my eyes. Come on Ken let's get dressed. I said. We went upstairs to get dressed. How was the front door unlocked? I asked Ken. Did you leave it unlocked? Ken asked me. Ah shit I did. I said. Well remember to lock the front door next time. Ken said. We both finished getting dressed, and back downstairs. Ok the eggs and bacon are almost done. Said Scott. Scott real- I was cut off when Ken pulled me into a kiss. Ewwwww get a room. Said Scott. Scott leave them alone. Said Nick. Robert why don't we let them stay it has been a long time since we've last seen them. Ken said. Sigh ok Ken. I said. We sat down with Scott and Nick and we started to eat breakfast. Question Robert how did you end it with Nancy? Nick asked. I just told her that were done were splitting up and that's how I ended it with Nancy. I said. Damn that's what it took. Said Scott. Yes. I said. Wait is that a promise ring. Said Nick. Yeah Robert and I both have promise rings. Said Ken. So when are you going to get engaged? Scott asked. I don't know. I said. 

Ken's P.O.V

Were they really asking when Robert and I were going to get engaged, we just got our promise rings two weeks ago. I thought to myself as we were finishing breakfast. Hey what is that smell. said Scott. *Sniff sniff* Fred. Robert said. Some dog is going to need a bath. Said Nick." Want me to help you Robert? I asked. Sure Ken. Robert said." Robert picked up Fred and took him to the bathroom and I followed close behind. Robert turned on the water then put his hand under the foset as water ran down. Got to make sure the water isn't too hot. Said Robert. Ok. I said. Robert picked up Fred and put him the tub. Robert then pour some warm water on Fred, we both stepped back as Fred shook. Then Robert reach for the dog shampoo. Fred started to bark. Fred shush. Said Robert as he put dog shampoo on his and my hand. We both gently wash Fred down as he barked at us even more. Fred Stop that. Robert said. I reach over and turned the warm water on, Robert pour the warm water on Fred a couple times to get the dog shampoo off of him. We both stepped back again as he shook himself again. I went over and grab a towel for Fred. Robert dried him off and lifted him out of the tub. Then Fred ran out of the bathroom, as soon as he was out of the tub. Ok now he's mad at us. I said. This happens every time I get him cleaned up. Said Robert. Well why don't we see what Scott and Nick are doing. We both left the bathroom and went into the kitchen where they were. Well now we can go for a walk it's nice out. Said Scott. And that's what we did. Question when was the last time you two showered? Asked Scott. I put my right hand on my face, while Robert folded his left arm over his right arm, and rolled his eyes. Scott that is none of your business, you can't ask someone when they last showered. Said Nick. Tell me about it. Said Robert. We just continued to walk not saying a word, after what Scott said. We walked for about an hour, then we went back to Robert's house. I still can't over the thought about was Scott said to us. Robert said. I know baby I know. I said.

Robert's P.O.V

For Scott to ask me and Ken when we last showered, that is so Ghostface of him to say that. Well at least we know one thing that we our doing today. Hey Robert are you coming inside for lunch or what. Said Scott. I'm coming Scott I said. So how long have you promise rings said Nick. Two weeks. Said Ken. Two weeks wow we didn't know that. Said Nick. Well now you know. I said. We finished lunch, and decided  to watch some tv. Hey Kk. I said quietly. What is it love Ken asked. "What if Nancy finds out about us being a thing she'll try to kill us. I said. Don't worry baby She won't and if she does we'll have our friends to help us. Ken said." I'm glad that I have you as my lover. I said. So am I honey so am I said Ken. After the show ended. Scott turn to Ken and I and said who is showering first. You go head Robert I'll wait Ken said. I went upstairs to take a shower. A few minutes later I came back downstairs after my shower. Ok Ken your turn. I said. Without saying a word Ken went upstairs to get his shower. A few minutes later again, Ken came back downstairs from his shower. Do you two feel better after your shower? Scott asked? We just ignored Scott.  But to be honest were glad that we did shower, uhhh since I didn't even know when the last time we did shower. But that doesn't matter now since we did shower, and we don't have to forget about taking a shower. I notice that Ken was standing outside so I went outside to see what he was doing.

Ken's P.O.V 

I was standing outside when I heard Robert walk right behind me. Ken what are you doing? Robert asked me. Just getting some fresh air I said. Ok then. Said Robert. Wow look at the sunset Robert said. I looked the sunset was pink, light purple, orange, yellow, and blue. It's beautiful. I said. "You know what would make it more beautiful. Robert said. I know. I said." I took off Robert's glasses and put my arms around his waist, while Robert stood on his toes and put his arms around my neck we both leand in and kiss each other. And it did make the sunset look more beautiful, we kissed for awhile then we pulled apart to catch our breath. We both looked into each others eyes and smiled we knew that no matter what happened that we would always have each other or our friends if we need help. Hey Come on you two dinner is getting cold. Scott yelled out to us. So we went inside to have dinner. After dinner Scott and Nick said good bye and went home. Robert and I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs to Robert's bedroom. Well today was interesting. Said Robert as he got in bed. It sure was. I said as I got in bed. but a least we were keeping our distance. Said Robert. We sure did I said. Well good night babe. said Robert. Goodnight Hun I said. I turned off the lights and laid down. Robert put his arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around him and went to sleep.

the end 1364 words

Yep that was the last chapter. I know the whole shower thing was weird but at least I didn't write about them taking a shower cause that would be creepy. If you enjoyed this story please let me know. Thank you!