A R.E And K.K Valentines Day

Robert's P.O.V 

I woke up and realized Ken wasn't in bed with me. Did he get up early I thought. Woof Woof, good morning Fred I said. Now where did Ken go? I thought to myself. Oh well I guess I'll head downstairs, I went downstairs and into the kitchen" only find heart shaped fruits and hearted shaped waffles, on the kitchen table." I stared there in amazement wow was all I could say. Good morning baby, I jumped. Ken I said looking up. Like what you see? Ken asked. Did you make these? I asked. Actually I brought them Ken answered. Oh I guess that's why I didn't see you when I woke up this morning. I said. Well it is Valentines Day Ken responded. WHAT? I said, I pulled out my phone and the date read 2/14/2020. Oh my god how did I forget I said. I sat down on my chair, sigh. Oh come now don't be too hard on yourself. Ken replied  to me. Ok then, I said. Well now we  got to eat before the food get's cold Ken said. Alright then let's eat or else Fred will get into our food, I said. Ken only chuckled after what I said. We both quietly ate our breakfast before I had to get up and get dressed cause I'm still in my pajamas. wait... did I just have breakfast in pajamas in front of ken, oh my god I thought to myself. Oh well I went upstairs to my bedroom to get dressed. When I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to find Ken, when I notice he had his jacket on.  I was confused. Where are we going? I asked. You'll see Ken replied, ok I said.

Ken's P.O.V

I wanted to take Robert out on a walk, maybe to see a movie, and who knows what else we'll do. Robert put his jacket on and we headed right out the door, so are we going on a walk? Robert asked. Yes I answered. Ok Robert said. I reached my left hand out to Robert and just like that Robert placed his right hand in my left hand, and we started walking down the street. a lot of people were outside either walking around like me and Robert or just sit around and not do much. We walked for about 30 minutes before we went back to Robert's house. So that was interesting, Robert said as looked through his movies. "We had some people look at us or ask us why we were holding hands, we just ignored them we didn't care what some people thought about us as long as we loved each other that's all that mattered to us." Hey what about this movie he showed me the movie it was called God's Own Country. Ok I said. We both watched the movie, the movie was about Johnny Saxby and his boyfriend Gheorghe Ionesc and how both of them started living by themselves before they meet each other. The movie goes on look over and realized Robert was slowing drifting off, are you getting tired? I asked. A little bit. Robert said. I only smiled, as Robert slowly  fell asleep on right on my shoulder. I turn off the movie lead my head on top of his head and fell asleep with him.

Robert's P.O.V

I woke up only to realize that I fell asleep on the couch oh my god I sat up right away only to hit Ken right on his chin. Ouch, Ken said. Sorry honey, I said. It's ok baby, Ken said rubbing his chin. What time is it? I asked. 4:30. Ken answered. WHAT? I yelled turning red. "Baby we are lovers why are you  so embarrassed?" Ken said laughing. I only hid my face in my hands. KK I said. Its true love. Ken said, as grab my hands and pulled them away from my face. I just stood there looking at him, and place his hands on my faces and kissed me. Come on now he said to me. Where are we going? I asked. We're going out to dinner. Ken replied. Ok. I said as I put my jacket on. Ken put on his jacket, I picked up my keys from  the table and we both walked out to my car. After we got into my car and drove off I asked so uhh where are we going out to dinner? I asked. Ken pointed out the window on his right side. Ok then, I said as I turned into the parking lot. We both got out of my car and went right into the restaurant, Hi there how many? the waiter asked. Just the two of us. I said. Ok follow me the waiter said. She sat us down at a table right next to the window. We both sat quietly hoping that no one would see us together. Hello my name is Della and I'll be your waiter. Ken and I both turned to face Della, what do you want to drink? she asked. Water I said, Ken how about you? I asked. I'll also have water. Ken said. Della left to get our water, I looked over to Ken. Sigh I'm really glad I get to spent Valentines Day with you. I said. Della came over with our water, thanks we said. Awhile later Ken and I were eating our food, so what should we do after dinner? I asked. Maybe we can have some chocolate Ken answered. I love the sound of that I said. When Ken and I finished and paid for our dinner we left to go to a candy store to get some chocolate. After we got the chocolate we wanted, we got back in my car and went back to my house. 

Ken's P.O.V

By the time we got back to Robert's house it was 9:30 and Fred was asleep on the couch. Aww looks like someone missed us I said. Oh shit I forgot to feed him, Robert said. Don't worry baby I took care of it for you before we left for dinner. I said. "This has been the best Valentines Day ever. Robert said." It sure has been. I said. Robert let out a yawn, maybe we should go to bed ourselves. Robert said. We both went upstairs to his bedroom and got ready for bed, then we sat down on his bed and ate some chocolate, after eating our chocolate we both brushed our teeth. Ken. Robert said. Yes Robert I said. Thank you so much for everything, I really appropriated it. Robert said to me. You're welcome I'm glad that you appropriate it. I said. We both lend in and kissed each other, before we got in bed. Robert on the left side and me on the right side. Good night KK. said Robert. Goodnight love. I said. Then Robert and I went to sleep after saying goodnight to each other.

1176 words Happy Late Valentines Day! <3