The promise rings

*Before we go over to Robert and Ken a quit visit with me, C. J. Graham, and Kane Hodder*

C.J.: So what do you think that they're up to.

Me: Robert and Ken.

C.J.: Yeah.

Kane: Probably doing some gay shit.

Me: KANE WHAT THE HELL.

Kane: Sorry.

C.J.: What do you think they will do.

Me: Ken will give himself and Robert promise rings.

Kane:....Really.

Me: Yes. bet you five bucks that Ken will.

C.J.: So we'll bet five dollars.

Me: Not what I meant C.J.

Kane: Well I bet that Ken will give the promise rings in the morning.

C.J.: I bet Ken will give the promise rings in the after noon.

Me: And I bet that Ken will give the promise rings at night.

*Ok now back to Robert and Ken*

Robert's P.O.V

I've been scared about going out with the coronavirus going around and Ken knew that. Luckily we found how to avoid corona. Wash our hands often, cough into our elbow, don't touch our faces, stay three ft, and if we feel sick stay at home. Or as most people call it Do The Five. Hey Robert are you doing ok? Ken asked. Yeah just.....you know. I said a little shaken. "Look I know you're scared about corona but we'll get through this. Ken said. I know. I said." So what do you want to do? Ken asked. outside I guess. I sounded nervous. Alright then we'll go outside. Ken said. I looked down at the ground, Ken took my chin and looked right into the eyes. Hey everything is going fine, if something were to happen I'll be right here for you. Ken said. then he lead in and kissed me, I kissed him back. Come on now let's go. Ken said. And with that we went outside. remember we need to stay three feet away from other people. Ken explained to me. Yes Ken. I said. I had know idea where we were going, but Ken and I kept walking. So where are we going to? I asked. LA times square. Ken answered. What are we going to do there? I asked. You'll see baby, Chu you'll see. Said Ken. Ok Ken. I said. We manager to get a ride in the taxi, and we rode off to LA times square. Then we arrived. After Ken paid the driver, I wanted to but Ken said that he'll take care of that. I was surprised, I don't remember when it was the last time I've been to time square. Have you been times square? Ken asked. Uhhh it's been awhile maybe. I said. Ok why don't we walk around time square for awhile? Ken asked. Ok. I said. Remember to stay three ft away from other people. Ken reminded me since he knew I was starting to get a little scared. After awhile of walking Ken and I decided to get some lunch. We notice that there was a Chinese restaurant. So we went inside the restaurant, and we were quickly sated down as soon as we walked in. Ok that happened. I said. It sure did. Said Ken. We oder our drinks and waited patiently, I almost fell asleep while we were asked. Is there something you really want to see in Times Square? Ken asked. Well I really wanted to see the times  square ball. I said. We'll then will go there. Said. Ken as we left the restaurant.

Ken's P.O.V

When we got to the Times Square ball I could see Robert's eyes lit up in amazement. Well baby? I asked? He just stood there with a big smile on his face. Robert..Robert.....Robert Englund. I yelled out cause he couldn't hear me. Oh heh heh heh, sorry honey. Robert said he face red with embarrassment. It's ok. I said. I took his hand, and we walked around the Times Square ball. We also decided to look at other places around Times Square. I can't believe that we're seeing everything in Times Square. Robert said." Really? I asked. Ok not really. Said Robert." Do you think that will see everything in Times Square? Um no. Robert said. He look at his phone  to check the time. 7: 30 he said with a surprised look. Well we did spent all day here. I pointed out. Wait did we even feed Fred, he asked. I did but he wasn't hungry before we left, so I'm guessing He ate what he didn't eat for breakfast. I said. Ok then. Robert said sounding a little relieved. Don't worry baby if did forget to feed him then I'll do it for you. I said. Ok thanks Ken. Said Robert. No problem. I said. Anyway why don't we get something to eat, I'm getting hungry. Said Robert. Ok let's go then. I said. *though I do plan on giving him a surprise since we knew each other for 17 years.* I thought to myself. We found a good place to eat, for dinner which did take a while but we manger to get our food. After we were done eating Robert this time left some money before we went outside, to walk around Times Square. But then it hit me. Robert I said. Yes Ken he answered. I have to go get something. Get what? He said. It's a surprise I'll be right back I said. Ok then Robert said.

Robert's P.O.V

Ken said that he had a surprise for me but he didn't tell me what it was. So I walked over to the fountain that was also in Times Square, I sighed. When will Ken get here it's already 9:15. I hope he didn't forget me. Why would I do that? Ken asked. Jesus Ken I didn't hear you. Ken laughed. I would never forget you Robert. Ken said to me. So what is the surprise? I asked. Robert. Ken said. yes I answered. We have been together for 17 years, and will you promise that we'll stay together no matter what. Ken said as he pulled out a little blue box, and open it. My eyes grew wide there in the blue box were two promise rings. I could help but tear-up a little. Yes Ken I said. I threw my arms around him. We suddenly we heard a voice yelled I knew Ken would Himself and Robert promise rings. We both quickly turned around. Martha. We both said at once. That's right she said but I'm not the only one. That's when Kane and C.J. showed up. what are you three doing here? Ken asked. We just got here. Martha said. And we decided to come here at the same time you came back to Robert and yourself and him promise rings. Damn right said C.J.. Hold on you two we all may a bet at what zone that Ken would would give the promise rings Kane you said in the morning, C.J. you said in the after noon. But I said at night, and that's when he did. Wait you actually made a bet about this. I said. Yep. Said Martha. Right here's our five dollars. Said C.J.. That's NOT what I meant when I said I bet you five bucks. Yeah that's not what she meant bro. Ken said. You two don't understand her humor do you. I said. I guess not said Kane. Well it's getting let you guys should probably go home now, hell even I need to go home. Said Martha. Good bye baby. I said. Good bye Honey. Said Ken. Bye Marty. Said C.J.. Later Stone. Said. Kane. Well good night dudes. I said.

Ken's P.O.V *short*

We manger to get back to Robert's house we were both wiped out from such a long day. Robert wanted to check on Fred but then noetic a note on his table. Dear Robert I took care of Fred for you while you were gone for the day. from your neighbor Kirsty. That nice of her. I said. Yep I completely forgot that when I'm away she'd come over and watch Fred for me. I only laughed. And you were so worried. I teased. Hey am I not allowed to worry about my dog. Robert said. I'm teasing. I said. You always do that. He said. I know baby I know. I said. Well we should get to bed now KK. Said Robert. We went upstairs and got ready for bed. Robert took off his promise ring and placed it next to mine. We both kissed each other and got in bed. Did you have a good day? I asked. Yes I did. Robert said. Good night KK. Said Robert. Good night love. I said. I turned out the light and placed my arms around Robert and he did the same thing.

1466 words this is the second longest chapter.