I'll Never Leave You

Robert's P.O.V

It was a few week after Valentines Day and Ken and I are doing well. I went downstairs, but Ken wasn't down in the kitchen. Where is he? I said. I started to make some coffee for myself since I didn't see Ken any where around my house. "I sat down and slowly drank my coffee, quietly wondering to myself where Ken has gone." I got up and went to go wake Fred up. Fred wake up. I said. Fred got up and looked at me. before he got out the guest  bedroom, I went and make myself some breakfast. I could he Fred howling in sadness. I guess he misses Ken too. After I finished eating my breakfast I went up to my room to get dressed. I came back downstairs, and decided to go take Fred on a walk. Come on Fred. I said. I Hooked him up to leash and went outside. I could feel myself growing sadder and lonelier. Where are you Ken? I asked myself. I continued to walk with Fred, I heard him barking at people walking by. Fred just let them walk there's no need to bark at them. I said. While we were walking I couldn't help but reazlied how long Ken has been gone for I am worried about him, what if something has happened to him or could it be worst. Come on Robert get a hold of yourself, your overreacting too much, Ken would come back he wouldn't forget about me. Sigh let's go back home Fred. I said. And with that we walked back to my house.

Ken's P.O.V

This guy has been going on for hours I looked at my phone it 12:08. I thought that he was just gonna talk about my time filming Freddy Vs Jason, but we ended up talking more about other movies that was in. "I was starting to worry, Robert hasn't even seen me all morning." I hope he's doing ok, Thought to myself. I literally felt like the day was dragging on for me. Well that's all we have for today, he said. Thank you for being here. Take care I said. I was glad to finally leave that interview I was starting to get hungry, Maybe I'll get something to eat then I'll go back to Robert's house. I did get something to eat before heading out. I waited for a taxi to take me back to Robert's house. Lucky for me a taxi came and picked me up.  just sat down not saying a word until I got back. So many thoughts were flying through my head, how Would Robert feel we I get back to his house, would he mad at me that I didn't tell that I had an interview at six o' clock in the morning, or would be worried about me. Sigh May as well wait til I get here and see what he has been up to. I finally arrived, at Laguna Beach it would a long walk to get to Robert's house but it would be worth it hopefully he's doing ok, and I hope he won't be mad at me for not telling him where I was going. I got out of the taxi after paying the driver, then I started walking. Like I said I knew it be a long walk but it would be worth it to see Robert Since I haven't seen him all day. While I was walking I was starting to get tired, but I had to keep going to get back toRobert's house. 

Robert's P.O.V

I spent most of the morning playing with Fred before we had lunch. I then sat down and watched some tv, Then I went upstairs to take a nap. I was lying on my bed, When I heard the front door open and close, then I heard foot steps coming up the stairs I started to get scared I didn't know who was coming up the stairs. Robert I heard a voice say as my bedroom door opened. K-Ken I said nervously. Hello baby. Ken said. Where have you been? I asked. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that I had an interview at six in the morning and I didn't have time to tell you. How long did it go on for? I asked. All morning that's how long. Ken answered. Why did you think that it was something else? Ken asked. I thought that you have left me for someone else. I said. Oh Robert I would never leave you honey. Ken said. I looked at him are sure baby. I said. "Of corse I'm sure Ken said. I'll never leave you. Ken said." as he sat down on the bed next to me. I laid my head on his Sholder. Ken kissed my head, then he put his left arm around me, and lead his head on to my head. We sat for awhile. Before Ken asked are you feeling better? Yes. I said to him. We got up and went downstairs, Fred started barking with excitement. I know Fred I'm glad to see you. Ken said. As he petted him on the head, I went to stand outside. I could feel the wind blowing in my face, when Ken stepped outside. What are you doing? Ken asked. Just thought I could get some fresh air. I said. It's been along day without each other. Ken said. I know it has been. I said. After awhile we went inside to make dinner. After we finished eating dinner, we went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Ken's P.O.V

Well Robert I guess we had quite a long day. I said as we were getting in bed. Yeah we weren't even together for whole morning and after noon. Said Robert. But he we are now love. I said. I know KK. Robert said. as we lead in and kissed." Well looks like we being spending the whole night with each other. I said." Ken we been spending every night together. Robert said. I was only joking Robert I said. And I thought I made all the jokes around here. Robert said in a grumpy voice. Somebody is getting grumpy again. I said with a smile on my face. Sigh why did I bother. Robert said. I let out a yawn, you sound tired. Robert pointed out to me. Of cores I'm tired I was up at 5: 30 in the damn morning just to ready for the interview that was at six I said. 5:30 no wonder why you're so tired. Robert said to me. I know it was ridiculous. I said. Yawn maybe now would be a good time for us to go to sleep. Robert said I could see his eyes were starting to get heavy. Good night said Robert. Good night I said. So we turn off the light, and cuddle up then we fell asleep in each others arms.

1164 words.