Doors

Catra x reader
But reader is a soldier trapped in the same room as She-Ra

-Horde outpost, near the Sea Gate-

The door was jammed. You kept pressing the button, but the only thing it produced was a small opening and a short blaring siren. "What's going on?!" The soldier to your right asked desperately.

"It won't budge!" You stated, panic in your voice. "Help me with the door!" The same soldier rushed to the open but of the door and the both you pulled as hard as you could. Trying to open this damned door. More soldiers came to help, there were 11 stuck in this room, including you. God knows how many of you would remain if you didn't get this door open. Horde Soldiers never lasted long when She-Ra was near. And She-Ra was near. In fact you heard fighting going on between the dreaded warrior and your troops, as she got closer and closer.

You were supposed to be delivering some sort of map to cross the whispering woods you stole off of the rebel named Bow. However with the door jammed you couldn't do a thing.

"Open the Door!"

"It won't Budge!"

"What do we do?!"

Your comrades were panicking, you should be too. But you couldn't, not after you saw two friendly blue and yellow eyes staring back at you. You smiled, and she smiled back.

"It's the Force Captain!" Your fellow soldiers cheered "she'll save us!"

"Hey (y/n)~" she cooed "need a little help?" You have never been so happy to hear her voice.

______________________________________
You had met Catra at the orphanage, she slept below you. Not like she ever used that bed, seeing as she had got accustomed to sleeping at the foot of her friends bed.

You got formally introduced to her by mistake. When you were 12, you rolled too far off the top bunk and fell onto the sleeping Catra's tail. You felt the consequences of your actions as you were attacked head on with very, very, VERY sharp claws. Your cries and Catra's growls created quite the stir, and after waking even Shadow Weaver herself, you and Catra both got a scolding. It was terrifying, the whole black magic shadow act set you and Catra straight. Well for a time.

You and Catra hated each other though, you still had some light scarring and she knows how to hold a grudge. It wasn't until you both hit 14 where you and her started to talk to each other again.

It was after another competition, Adora won, Catra came in second and you came In Third, not like places mattered. Adora won, and the rest of you were failures.It always infuriated you. No matter what you did you always managed to get third.

That day Adora was being celebrated and Catra snuck off to do her own thing. You were tired of losing, so you followed Catra.

You opened the door to see Catra crying in front of a mirror, she covered her face as fast as she could "How did you unlock the door?? What do you want?!" Her words dripped with poison. "You lost just as I did!"

You frowned and leaned against the entrance of the wall. "Yeah that's why I'm here." You sighed, refusing to make eye contact with the crying kitten, not wanting to recognize her obvious weakness "I want a rematch."

"A rematch?" She sniffled "if you want a rematch why don't you ask Adora? She's the one that won." You rolled your eyes.

"I'd prefer to train with you. Not Adora." You stepped towards her. "I don't want to lose to her anymore. She's already won enough."

Catra turned to face you, her tears drying. "That means you'll lose to me though." Her smile was small but at least she wasn't crying.

"Oh please, I've beaten you before. I can do it again" you matched her smile and shrugged