cuatro

SNOW FIGHTS AND WHITE LIES

.

The other eleven members of Seventeen were having a small snow war in the back of the building, being loud enough to be heard from the front door. As soon as the girls, Wonwoo and Mingyu arrived, they got some snow-balls in their faces.

"HEY!" Haneul yelled and sneezed out of cold. "Ah, what is this?!"

"Careful!" Someone warned before another snow-ball crashed in her head, precisely her forehead, making her loose balance and fall down.

"I'm sorry, noona!" Seungkwan apologized trying not to laugh from afar.

"Boo Seungkwan, you are dead!"

Haneul grabbed a hand full of snow and rolled it into a ball before getting up and trying to find her target from Jeju-do. She walked from behind some of the boys who were too busy throwing snow to each other while laughing, and once she spotted Seungkwan, someone jumped from behind and threw snow at her back. She yelped and turned around only to find Joshua trying not to laugh.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She threw the ball straight to his chest.

"It wasn't me!" He yelled back and pointed to Vernon who was running away whilst laughing nonstop.

"Hansol-ah!" She complained and sneezed again. "This is not fun anymore."

She ran towards Vernon, forgetting about Seungkwan and Joshua, and grabbed as much snow as she could and threw it over Vernon's back once she reached him. He yelled and threw another snow-ball to her before running away. Haneul sneezed again and whined as she felt her hands burning from grabbing the snow without gloves.

"Are you alright, noona?" Minghao asked getting closer. He shook his head to take off the left over snow from it.

"I think I'll get sick," she whispered before sneezing two more times. Minghao just chuckled and removed his gloves.

"Use them. And this too, your ears are red." He took out of his pocket a white beanie and put it on Haneul's head while the girl just blushed at his cuteness. He also put the gloves on her hands and gave her a small smile. "Take care, noona."

"Are you sure? If you get burned for not using your gloves I will kill you," she warned with a serious look, to which The8 just laughed.

"I'll be fine. Running will keep me warm."

She stood there while the boy ran to Hoshi to throw his some snow. Haneul sneezed again and fixed the beanie to cover more her ears before going inside the building. She went up to the boy's and Areum's dorm and gladly found the door opened. She heard some voices inside and found Jeonghan and S. Coups in the kitchen putting coffee in several cups.

"Hello," she greeted while taking off her coat and putting it on the couch.

"Oh, hey Haneul-ah. Did you see Shua-?

"Shut up!" She cut Jeonghan off and hit him in the arm while he just chuckled.

"Are you going to take all those down?"

"Yeah, I doubt they want to get back anytime soon." Seungcheol answered with a warm smile. "Get a large plate and put the bread there." He instructed Jeonghan and turned to Haneul, "is that Shua's?"

"No, it's Minghao's."

"You wish they were his, right?" Jeonghan teased while doing his task. Haneul wanted to curse at him, but instead she just groaned.

"Do your duty in silence, Jeonghan."

Seungcheol laughed along Jeonghan, "That's cute."

"It's not!" She protested and grabbed a piece of bread. "It's annoying having a crush on him with you two teasing all the time."