cinco

DON'T COOK AND A NEW GIRL

.

They walked down the street towards the closest bus stop and waited for the bus to take them to Haneul's home, as they found more easy to order the ticket online there, without having to worry if anyone interrupted or caught them and ruin the surprise. They took fifteen minutes to arrive, in which Haneul slept on Jun's shoulder, as she got really sleepy. Luckily, she explained Wonwoo which stop they should take off, so they didn't get lost.

They walked for some more minutes until Haneul spotted her building. They went up and walked in her apartment, leaving the shoes by the front door.

"Well, welcome to my home." She said with a tight smile. "Sit on the couch, I'll bring the laptop in a sec."

She went first to her painting room and after checking it was locked, she went to her bedroom and grabbed her laptop before joining the other two boys.

"Whoa... so Vernon wasn't lying..." Jun commented while staring at a painting hanging on the wall. "They are everywhere."

Junhui walked around the room, looking at the painting scattered in the corners, one after another, getting more amazed at the artwork of Haneul: Wonwoo followed him, even though he had noticed the paintings earlier when he came to cook breakfast with Mingyu, he hadn't paid enough attention to the paintings. Art didn't catch his attention easily, but right now he could spent hours by just looking at Haneul's paintings.

"This is seriously incredible, Haneul. Can I have one?"

Haneul just chuckled and sat down in the couch with the laptop in her crossed legs. She congratulated herself silently for choosing to do the painting as a gift as she looked for the airline's webpage. As the boys were looking through the paintings, she was booking the flight for a whole week during Joshua's birthday, asking from time to time some info required. Few minutes later she walked behind Wonwoo and gave him the laptop so he could fill some information she didn't know.

"Haneul, when did you do this?" Jun asked while holding another painting, looking still amazed.

"Uh... I think it was three months ago... I don't know, I did it in the early morning."

"It's really amazing."

Haneul bowed a little along a chuckle, "Thank you."

"Everything's ready!" Wonwoo announced and returned the laptop. "Do you have a printer here? It says we have to print the copy of the flight or something like that..."

The girl nodded and went to her room to print the flight ticket, feeling a little nervous on how would Joshua react if he knew she had helped Jun and Wonwoo. But she shook those thoughts away when she realized she actually hadn't given any money. An idea popped her head, and after checking the money she had in her wallet, she smiled to herself while going back to the boys with the printed ticket.

"Thank you, Haneul" Wonwoo said and smiled. "Now, where can we keep this without losing it?"

"Or without Joshua-hyung finding out" added Jun. They stared at each other for few seconds before looking at Haneul.

"Could you-

"Yeah, sure!" She said and chuckled. "I kind of expected it."

She guided both boys to the kitchen and towards the washing room. She squatted down and grabbed an old box of soap and opened it, revealing many different papers including some old bills and restaurant bills.