Haha...

It's been a while, hadn't it? Sorry I left, I've been a mess lately lmao. I'm finally seeing a therapist so that's good. But I also have pain in lower right side. My mother thinks it's my appendix, but my dad doesn't. Oh well, maybe it's just cramps.

Anyways, you guys aren't here to hear my story, time to go onto the TordTom. I went with the flow for this one sorry if it's bad!

Tom held up the raccoon towards Tord's face. "Look, isn't he so cute?" Tom cried, bringing the raccoon to his chest. The critter made a series of clicking noises before settling on Tom's chest.

Tord took a step back, "where'd you find that? In the trash?" He questioned, holding his hands up defensively to make sure Tom doesn't try and put it on him. Tom looked up at Tord after rubbing the raccoon's head, "yeah I did! But I already gave him a bath, so now he smells like flowers and cinnamon." Well, Tom wasn't lying, the thing smelled okay.

Tord shook his head, "well we aren't keeping it Tom, it's a wild animal, you don't know what diseases it carries." Tom lifted the raccoon to Tord's face again, this time putting it on Tord's shoulder. "But he's very nice and friendly," Tom said.

The raccoon sat on top of Tord's head, trying to make the horns go down. Tord shook his head, trying to get it off. That only made the raccoon rear on his hind legs before holding tightly onto Tord's head. Tord tried to pry it off, shouting as it dig its nails into Tord's head. "TOM! GET IT OFF!" He shouted.

Tord's yelling made the raccoon fall forward. Now it's two black paws were on Tord's chest while it's rear end was on Tord's face. The raccoon squealed as it saw it was about to fall. It climbed back up, leaving scars all over Tord's face.

Tom gasped and quickly got the raccoon off, calming it down and setting it down to check on Tord's wounds. Tord had a scratch a deep scratch on his cheek.

"Oh crap, I am so sorry Tord!" Tom mumbled quickly, dabbing a towel on Tord's wounds. Tord only let out a growl of pain as the scratches began to burn. Tom lowered his head, "I-I'll take him back to where I found him. I didn't know he would panic, but I guess it is a wild animal. I'm sorry..." he whimpered, picking up the raccoon.

It let out another series of clicking and growls, laying on Tom's shoulder. Tord saw how sad Tom looked as he picked up the raccoon and left it on his shoulders. Tears began forming in Tom's eyes, but he held them back and only sniffled. Tord sighed, rolling his eyes. "You can keep him." He growled, holding the towel onto his cheek.

Tom lifted his head up, his eyes glowing. "R-really?" Tord couldn't help but smile as Tom smiled so brightly you would have thought he proposed right then and there. Tom hugged the raccoon tightly as it began clicking, hugging Tom back. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Tom shouted, jumped around with the raccoon in his arms.

Tord forgot about the stinging pain in his cheek. Tom got up on his tippy toes and gave Tord a kiss before lifting the raccoon back up towards Tord's face. It licked Tord's other cheek and began chittering lightly. Tord gently patted the creatures head, smiling as it purred.

Then a question popped into his head.

"Hey Tom, did you get it tested for diseases?"

Uh oh.

Wow finally I finished this chapter! Phewwww anyways, I must go now, have a lovely day/night ❤️