Pppp

Tom walked up the steps with Tord, holding his hand. Tord was going to meet Tom's parents and have dinner. Tom was excited, but Tord on the other hand, was a bit nervous. He was unsure if he would leave a good impression or not.

Tom knocked on the door, smiling brightly already. A women with black eyes like Tom opened the door. "Momma!" Tom purred, hugging her tightly. "My baby!" She exclaimed.

Tom's mother had shoulder length, brown hair. Her eyes were black like Tom's. She had a blue dress on and expensive jewelry, along with a lot of makeup that matched her perfectly. She made eye contact with Tord, giving him a small smile. "Hello, Im Martha Tompson," she introduced herself. Tord nodded slightly, "Tord Lawsen, pleasure to meet you."

Martha let both of them in, keeping an eye on Tord. 'He seems like a gentleman,' she thought, closing the door. Tom let Tord to the dining room, seeing his sister and father already at the table. "Tommy!" His younger sister shouted, getting up and hugging Tom. Tom ran his fingers through her blond hair, "Mabel, you've grown so much!" He laughed.

Mabel had long blond hair that was curled at the end. Her eyes were normal, just with black irises. She looked a lot like her father. Mabel had a red dress on, looking quite fitting on her. "I know hehe!" She laughed, letting go of her brother. Mabel looked at Tord, smiling. "Hello, my name is Mabel Thompson," she greeted. "Tord Lawsen," Tord politely said.

Now was Tom's dad. He got up and hugged his son, "dad, I've missed you so much!" Tom murmured. His dad hugged Tom, patting his back. "My boy, how have you been?" He asked. Tom let go of his dad, smiling. "Good, you?" Both of them had a conversation, giving Tord time to study Tom's dad.

The man had blond, spiky hair. He had glasses and his eyes were a nice shade of blue. Lastly, the man had a white button shirt with a yellow vest. Along with brown pants. Tord was a bit imitated, since Tom's dad did seem muscular.

The man looked at Tord now, studying him closely. He put out his hand to offer a handshake, "Jacob Thompson," he said calmly. Tord shook his hand, "Tord Lawsen, pleasure to meet you," Tord answered. Jacob crossed his arms, "so your the man my son has been talking about?" Jacob asked.

Tord only nodded, watching as Jacob studied him. Then, he gave Tord a smile. "I'm glad he finally found someone who seems like would take care of him," he simply said. Tord was surprised and smiled back, "that means a lot coming from you, sir."

Martha came up from behind Tord, holding a dish, "he's a gentleman too, using such formal greetings!" She laughed. Tom could see Tord was a bit uncomfortable since he wasn't sure how to act around parents. Speaking that he didn't have really any of his own. "Hey Tord, why don't you come and talk to Mabel?" Tom asked, giving Tord a reassuring hug.

*****

After dinner, Tord had finally warmed up to the Thompson family. They were all talking and laughing, that was until until a little incident happened.

"So Tord, does Tom annoying you a lot?" Jacob joked, watching Tom roll his eyes. "Daaaad!" Tom groaned. Tord snickered, "sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't," he answered. Tom only growled.

"Haha I remember when you would come home from school and talk about Tord all the time!" Jacob laughed. Tord also laughed at this, knowing Tom had a crush on him in high school.

Tom turned red, "DADDY!" Tom yelled. He really didn't mean to use the word 'daddy' but it kind of slipped.

"What?" Both Tord and Jacob said.

Uh oh.

"What?" Jacob hissed, hoping he heard it wrong. Tord was now the one who turned a light shade of red, "oh uh....oopsie?" Tord said nervously. Tom quickly covered his own mouth, "it slipped I swear!" He said. Jacob glared at Tord, "why did you answer 'what' When Tom said 'Daddy'? What kind of shit have the two of you been up to?" He yelled.

Tom quickly stood up and waved his arms, "Dad Dad Dad wait! Okay? I called him Daddy once but I promise we didn't do anything bad!" He cried out. Jacob shushed Tom, "Tom shut it!" He glared back at Tord, "you slept with my son?!" He snarled.

Tord stood up and shook his hands, "please let me explain!" He tried to keep his voice calm. Martha gasped, "Tom, your only 18 and he's 19!" Tom turned red again, "MOM!" He shouted, embarrassed. Mabel sat there, recording the whole thing and laughing. "But mom, they are the right age anyways!" She laughed.

"Answer my question! What did you guys do?" Jacob shouted. Tord rolled his eyes, "I tried explaining but you keep cutting me off!" He growled a bit. Tord grabbed Tom's hand and began heading towards the door, "I think it's our cue to go now, thanks for dinner," Tord said with venom lacing each word.

Jacob was about to speak but this time Tord cut him off, quickly pushing Tom out of the door. "Oh, and Mr and Mrs. Thompson," Tord began with the biggest smirk on his face. "Your son is amazing in bed," and with that, he left. Leaving two angry parents and a shocked sister.

******

This was bad I'm sorry uwu