Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Smut warning

Tom snickered as he put his hands on Tord's lap, swinging his hips gently. "You like that Red Leader?~" he whispered. Tord removed the cigarette from his mouth and put it out. "You know I do slut~" he growled, his Norwegian accent sending shivers down Tom's spine.

Tom sat down on Tord's lap, "I'm a little bit needy today, will my leader help me?~" he moaned, beginning to grind against Tord. Tord put his hands on Tom's hips, "It is my job to keep my secretary pleased~" Tord whispered near Tom's ear.

Tom pushed his lips against Tord's, letting Tord explore his mouth. Tord lifted Tom up by his thighs and got off his chair. He kicked his bedroom door open and closed it behind him, still making out with Tom.

Tord placed Tom on the bed, still kissing the small Brit. Tord began sliding Tom's leggings down, leaving the small male in his undergarment. Tord unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Tom began growing impatient, wiggling his very feminine hips :)

Tord took off Tom's underwear and leaned foward. He pushed into Tom, earning moans from him. Tord groaned as he felt Tom tighten around his member. Tom pushed his own hips foward, wanted more of Tord in him.

Once Tord was all the way in and Tom was adjusted, he began thrusting in an out. Tom let out small gasp and moans as pleasure overcame his lower area. "O-ooh Tord! H-ah-harder!" He moaned, rolling his hips foward. Tord thrusted into Tom roughly, making Tom gasp loudly.

Tord continued thrusting into Tom, hitting Tom's sweet spot multiple times. Tord groaned as Tom tightened around his shaft again, this time signalizing he was close. Tord gave in one last thrust before releasing inside of Tom, making Tom hit his orgasm too.

Both of them stayed like that for a bit, panting heavily. Finally Tord pulled out and got into bed, buckling and zipping his pants back up. Tom pulled his leggings up and got off the bed snickered, "I told you I still got it~" He sneered, wiggling his hips a bit. "Of course you do~" Tord shot back, resting on the bed frame.

Tom fixed his visors a bit before turning to Tord, "anyways, I got some soldiers to train. I'll be back to give you a little job under the desk~" and with that he left with a sway of his hips.

S m u t :)
I don't know I just laid in bed and thought, "hm I haven't written a smut chapter in a while, might as well do one now." And now you are here children.

Also, y'all better go follow @ItzAbbyTheCat83 because this sweetie has been an amazing follower for a long time and supported me so much. She even made the fan art for the cover so please go check her out!

Anyways that new story called vengeance I was suppose to post won't be posted til a long time lmao

Anyways bye see you next chapter if I decide to post before a whole other month again :)