Sljdsks

Tord laid his head on the couch, groaning. "Tom, get off of meeeee," he mumbled. Tom hugged Tord tighter, snuggling his head against Tord's chest.

Tord sighed, trying to pry Tom off. Tom let out a cat-like growl and clenched onto Tord's hoodie. Instantly, Tord let go of Tom and let Tom go back to his comfortable position.

He facepalmed, "Tom, I need to go to the bathroom, get off please!" He raised his voice a bit. Tom rolled his hips as he tried to get comfortable, making Tord jump a bit. "You can hold it, I'm staying here and there's nothing you can do about it," Tom teased.

Tord had a faint blush over his cheeks, he didn't need to go to the bathroom. The truth was, Tom kept moving too much and was making Tord a bit, y'know, horny. "Tom, actually get off, please?" He questioned slightly.

Tom sat up a bit, now his knee was on Tord's crotch. Tord bit his lip, noticing Tom began moving his knees as he whined loudly. Tord couldn't take it, so he pushed Tom's knee slightly off of his crotch.

Tom looked down, not understanding why Tord moved his knee, but didn't care. "Your cozy, can I stay for a bit longer?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes. Tord looked away, "well I-" too late, Tom already laid back down.

Tord tried to move, hating how Tom keep moving and his hips kept gliding over his crotch. Tom let out a hiss, "stop moving!" He pressed his palm on Tord's area, trying to get back up. Tord yelped, blushing slightly more.

Tord couldn't take it anymore, he quickly moved Tom's hand and pushed Tom off of him and onto the couch. Tom landed with an oof and whimpered. "Why'd you do that?!" He growled, standing up. Tord avoided eye contact and blushed more, "you keep touching my crotch! It was getting uncomfortable!" He blurted out.

Tom now also had a blush over his cheek, "you've got to be kidding me..." he mumbled as Tord quickly left the living room.

"Well, I guess I really am hot!"

Yess so don't mind the confusion with the other chapter that was called intense make out session it not done and I accidentally posted it sorrry UwU sorry this one was short and yeah k bye gotta celebrate my friends birthday