Chapter 1

When Han Yun was taken away from the bar by Sun Wenyan, he stung on the car and spit out. His eyes were blurred and filled with tears.

His appearance in the modeling circle was not very appealing because he was too delicate and seemed to lack of height... whether it is a fashion show or photoshoot, the response is flat but there are no red signs.

Therefore from the beginning, after three years of modeling, Han Yun was still a third-rate model that is not short-listed.

Sun Wenyan's face is also black and green, and seems to have been beaten. While waiting for the traffic lights, he explained: "I just want to help you test your girlfriend. Are you guilty of this? Look at your girlfriend, she's a slut! I saw it! Can you blame me?"

Han Yun's eyes are dead, if it wasn't for his breathing, he looks like he's dead.

The car smelled heavy and Sun Wenyan couldn't help but open the window. When the wind blows, Han Yun saw something out of his eyes, like an ancient man wearing a brocade suit, and if he looked again, the illusion disappeared.

The galloping BMW has a shadow on its roof, but seriously, he does not seem to be sitting on the roof of the car, but floating with his legs crossed, one hand holding the shackles and his clothes hanging on the black roof— a ghost without a solid body that would have not suprised anyone if they ever see him.

Because apart from his clothes and hair, which looked like he was going to a performance, he looks very normal, his lips and teeth are red and white, his eyebrows are thick like painting, where is he like a ghost?

The beautiful male ghost, sitting on the roof of the car, whistling in the wind to look at the scenery while listening to the sound of voices talking inside the car, he yawned blithely.

There is a cresent moon hanging in the sky but it is vague and dim.

He has seen something like this.

When he was not an emperor, his brother–in–law looked up at his companion, the son of a bookseller. But as the son of the bookseller was about to marry the young lady of North Houfu, the prince asked the father to marry the lady of North Huofu on the East Palace as a concubine, and then let some eunuchs drag the bookseller's son to the partial palace and cover his mouth.

Perhaps his brother–in–law was so bad that he died the next day of his reign, and it was his turn to sit on the throne in a state of confusion.

In the car, Sun Wenyan smiled bitterly and said: "I helped you and you hit me. Is she important than me? How long have you known her? And you want to marry her? If you marry a woman like that, she'll get green sooner or later!"

Just yesterday.

Han Yun plans to propose to his girlfriend who he had been dating for a year on her birthday. He hid at his girlfriend's home, holding a cake diamond ring and unexpectedly, his girlfriend brought back a man. When they came in, they fell on the sofa and kissed.

Han Yun is stupid for hiding behind the sofa.

The girlfriend has greened his object. It was not someone else, it is Han Wenyan's own friend, Sun Wenyan! He entered the modeling world three years ago and met Sun Wenyan. The relationship between the two is very ironic.

Sun Wenyan's inch-sized tattoo is not only handsome but taller than himself, a second–generation rich, but also more popular in the modeling world.

No matter what, he could not have imagined that Sun Wenyan, who usually plays with the company's new male model, would even get involved with his girlfriend which was a shock!