Chapter 2

After all, he was a man who had been an emperor. The cold eyebrows were extremely deterrent but Sun Wenyan had a misconduct with Han Yun, and the sperm had gone to the brain to see what was stimulating.

Han Yun however, was wildy overblown: "What about my clothes?"

His hair was dripping with water, and the water marks followed the white red cheeks to his sexy chin and collarbone, his body still in alcohol and his eyes are still drunk.

Sun Wenyan dwells with straight eyes: "Dirty... you've lost your washing machine..."

He've lost the fake Gucci for Han Yun.

Han Yun gave him a look.

His eyes were still straight and he's barely drooling.

Han Yun was not happy and frowned. This Sun Wenyan couldn't be compared to his junior eunuch! Not even that, didn't you see that this is the meaning of "changing clothes?"

As soon as his expression changed, Sun Wenyan woke up a little: "The closet, this way. I'll get you my pajamas!"

The original owner used to stay at Sun Wenyan's place so he has a room for him with several clothes.

With a vague memory, Han Yun stumbled and walked up the stairs. And as soon as Sun Wenyan tried to support him, Han Yun gave him a salty pig's hand and muttered a word: "A dog–slave with a guts."

[t/n: salty pig hand means "grope" or a "sexual pervert", very good Han Yun!!!]

Sun Wenyan didn't hear it clearly: "Ah Yun, what did you say?"

Han Yun said: "I call you a dog. A dog."

Sun Wenyan snorted and didn't mind about his self–description, after all he's drunk and he proclaimed himself as an emperor.

Han Yun entered the room, waiting for Sun Wenyan to open the closet door for him. He's an old–fashioned man, a young man who had been accustomed to serve the clothes for him. At this time, his arm is opened and the towel is hung loosely around his waist. He's waiting for Sun Wenyan to dress him.

It was only when saw Sun Wenyan's coveted eyes that he was guilty at heart, he finally gave a cold hand and asked him to get out.

When Sun Wenyan came across his eyes, he felt a bad feeling and turned to the door, "That woman's not good. Stop getting angry and drunk for that woman. You have another interview tomorrow and there's a competition next week, forget her."

Han Yun has work tomorrow but he is still intoxicated tonight. He always works above all else, it shows how hard this has been for him.

Sun Wenyan closed the door, leaving Han Yun alone in the room.

Although it's a guest room it's not really small. It's a lot better than the house the owner rented in Beijing... but far away from his grand palace.

Han Yun who was still dizzy took a look at his pajamas.

The nightgown was a navy robe. Han Yun frowned and stretched his arm in and put on his pajamas but he didn't fasten the belt anyway. He was not born to do this kind of thing and he has never done it when was young. If he doesn't feel dizzy, he can't say that he can still make a knot. But at this time, he staggered and stood still so, how can he put his belt around?

"What a broken thing!"

In the end, he groaned and ended up slapping his head on the bed.

Han Yun didn't want to sleep.

It is not easy to become a human again, but if he fall asleep so easily and wakes up, if he become a ghost again... then he'll be angry. And he also had a problem with the bed, he was used to sleeping in his own dragon bed but the result is that the bed was so soft, as if it were softer than his.