Chapter 4

He hadn't taken off his sunglasses, and for a while, everyone thought it was a supermodel.

"Who is that? Wow, a new guy?"

"Why don't you know, is he popular......"

There are so many people.

Han Yun glanced at the scene and he heard someone speak loudly, "We only need 30 male models and 30 female models. We have a few pieces of paper on the drawing, which represents the first group, and now from the first group, the rest can wait in their seats."

Han Yun looked down and wrote an unknown stroke, but he subconsciously responded.

It's four.

The interview is divided into ten groups, with male and female models conducted simultaneously. Though there weren't enough seats in the area, Han Yun moves to the empty stairwell, where the air smells like smoke. He doesn't want to sit on the floor so he leaned on the handrail of the stairs.

While waiting, Han Yun didn't hesitate to touch the dark chocolate Sun Wenyan gave to him. He gently tore off the wrapping paper printed with incomprehensible characters, pinching the chocolate with his fingers, he sniffed it at the tip of his nose.

Although the smell was bitter, it had an addictive aroma, he was very curious about what he had never eaten. As a king of a country, he often made people search for his precious treasures, yet this world has so many things he has never seen before.

Like a cat, he tried to reach out the tip of his tongue and licked it with excitement then quickly bit a mouthful, the chocolate quickly melting in his mouth. Han Yun's expression froze instantly and became disappointed.

Just as it smells, the bitterness is laced with aromatic flavors, but the bitterness is much more, even with a medicinal taste that he drinks all year round.

He hates drinking medicine the most. He hasn't been used to it for more than a decade, and it's his great enemy every time, as if the renewal medicine can kill him.

Disappointed, he shoved the chocolate back into the wrapping paper, and was about to find a place to throw it away. When he lowered his head, he caught a little guy who was not tall enough to stand by his side and looked up proudly.

Han Yun bowed his head and looked at the blonde child. He couldn't even tell whether it was a boy or a girl.

After a month with the original owner, he had seen a lot of people with strange hair and pupil color, like fairies, but it is the first time to see such a small and beautiful person.

He has no resistance to good–looking things.

So as soon as he took the throne, he began to choose concubines with great enthusiasm. But after the physician at imperial hospital gave him his pulse, he looked reluctant to tell him, "Your Majesty this body...... don't let Yuanyang go otherwise......"¹

"Otherwise what?"

Dr. Zhu shook his head: "Life is in danger."

The imperial harem system has three more beautiful concubines than a flower, but he couldn't move one at all.

After years of this forbearance, he found out that he was getting old. He really thought that he couldn't bear and even brought in the teacher to discuss the matter: "Do you think Dr. Zhu is a masterpiece sent by the enemy?"

"Why does Your Majesty make this statement?"

"I see him as a fine work!" How can Han Yun talk to the Grand Preceptor about this kind of rear–palace affair?