Chapter 11

Sun Wenyan drove him to the building.

When Han Yun went to the club, he realized that it was too noisy, and there were too many people. The crowd were so high that he thought they were about to die. He didn't like it at all.

He remembers that the original owner often had such social gatherings, as they drank from the club and got into the car, Sun Wenyan sometimes took a female model to the hotel and sometimes a young male model. The original owner was honest, even if a woman asked him to go with him.

He's very loyal to his girlfriend, but this necessary reception has been attended too many times, his girlfriend gradually began to doubt him, often feeling whether he betrayed himself.

They entered the private room, and Sun Wenyan sat down and ordered Chivas, Han Yun took a look around. The private room was not particularly large but it was beautifully decorated. There were two small doors. He didn't know what was inside but it was not as noisy as outside. And only two of them were there.

Han Yun's upset. What about the kind of club he's talking about?

"Sun Wenyan." He called.

"Ah?"

"Are there no girls?"

Sun Wenyan said with a profound "oh,": "You want a girl?"

"Of course," he looked at Sun Wenyan with a scornful look, and emphasized, "Someone who look good."

Sun Wenyan: "Also, it's boring for two people to drink. I'll call a few more people."

He sent a message to the company group, saying that they wanted girls, and those who were playing around nearby said they wanted to come over.

A newly signed male model poked him privately: "Brother Sun, don't you play with a man now?"

Sun Wenyan ignored him as the wine came. He poured a drink on Han Yun, and Han Yun shook his head: "I don't drink."

"Quiting alcohol?"

He had an implicit, uh, thought that drinking was life-threatening, and he himself drank to death, so... he never touched this thing again.

"Don't drink, OK, do you smoke a cigar?"

"Cigar?" This is another new term, but Han Yun soon dug up the explanation, the original owner has not touched it, but in his memory, it seems to be a very wonderful thing.

Before anyone came to the room, Sun Wenyan pushed open a quiet little door next to him. It was a small room with bright lights, a brown and black leather sofa, and cigars at various prices in the cabinet.

Sun Wenyan seemed very knowledgeable. He specifically called the waiter to open the drawer with a key, and took a black wooden box out of it. Inside, six dark brown Cuban cigars lay. The mellow scent came to represent it years long. He picked up one with a match, the cigar head burnt black, and its fragrance rushed into Han Yun's nose, it was neither good nor bad.

Sun Wenyan skillfully cut off the hat with a cigar scissors, and handed it to his mouth: "Try it, have you smoked it before?"

Han Yun said no, his mouth filled with curiosity, and Sun Wenyan stared at his lips and his eyes darkened, but at this moment, he suddenly felt a gaze— a sight that made him creepy. When he looked up, he found that the cigar room, which was originally bright, seemed to be darkened, as if shrouded in black gas.

His goosebumps rose instantly.

Han Yun didn't notice the change, but he took a breath, and the inexpressible smell rushed right into his head, and he immediately turned his head, coughing, his tears bursting out, and he scolded, "No, no smoking..."