Chapter 8

The grass was like a soft green carpet, illuminated by the ceiling lights, and the audience was sitting on the seats. The audience was mostly invited, with the first row of magazine editors and fashion figures, as well as star performers, mostly family members with children.

At the fixed point in front, there is the media area carrying the camera.

Song Lin also came. He was very low-key on weekdays as he didn't like to be interviewed. After returning home, many media outlets wanted to interview him. He only agreed to a few.

After all, fashion isn't entertainment.

But today, when he came to see the children's fashion show, he made a point of releasing the news, so there was so much media on the scene, because some of it was specifically aimed at him.

He wanted Han Yun to see his influence and let him understand that he can help him develop his career is not empty words.

By 6:30 pm, the models had already lined up in the backstage, with each male model holding a boy in hand, the director repeatedly admonished: "No matter what happens, I will not be allowed to disturb the normal rhythm of the show, and even if there is a major emergency, I will be held back and kicked out!"

"If you fall, you won't be able to get up. This is the last mistake you can make!"

The front went smoothly and nothing went wrong.

At that point, it seemed that something had gone wrong in the front show, with the shoe straps of a small model being loosened, and the male model next to him not noticing, he had stepped on the shoe straps of the small model, tripped the small model over it, and the whole person was on the floor.

The director's face changed, and the little model almost cried, but they held back and the audience began to whisper, cameras flashing.

The male model was afraid that the rhythm would be disordered, and he quickly pulled up the little model with a snot and a tear on his face, almost dragging the model to the end of the show.

When he stepped off the stage, the show director pointed at him and scolded: "Is this your first show?! Haven't the emergency handling company taught you! Didn't you see Owen cry?"

Owen was the kid crying on the runway.

Director Xiu speaks in english and has no idea what to do with his translation, but the male model seems to understand, and he looks very ugly and quite authentic: "What else would I do? Did I stop halfway? It's not more professional."

Director Xiu has nothing to say, he was busy consoling Owen, who is crying, muttering that it hurts.

"Where does it hurt? Knee?"

Little Owen held out his hand, and saw a few tiny eyelets on his palm, one of which was still bleeding!

"This is..." Director Xiu's face changed slightly, "Where did you get it?"

Han Yun noticed that it seemed to be a model with the same company as his. As for the name, Han Yun had no impression. He couldn't remember so many people.

Soon, it was Han Yun and Louis Jr.'s turn.

The staff wore a wreath made of branches, and Han Yun was allergic to pollen. When he smelled the flowers, he immediately sneezed.

The music was about to end, and the show director pushed behind him, commanding: "The fixed time is extended for a few seconds."

Neither of them wore shoes.

Due to the rehearsal in advance, Han Yun was not nervous. During the training, the show director said: "Han Yun, you can converge your momentum, don't let it go out."